New face and equip skin

Elcor

Will you planned add new skin for hero and weapon, coz this looks so bad, and not fun run with mace but looks like with sword.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The game is being succesful, so before release to version 1.0 I may hire artists to improve portraits and sprites yes, all thanks to the people that is registering the game.

Understand that, for 2 years, I did everything by myself or used open & free resources. But yes, the game graphics will improve with time. Everything I make from the game will go to improve it, likely.

Kennnethor

David, I think you might benefit from giving priority to getting 5-6 new portraits in the game. It is something that looks ugly and that you see right at the beginning.

Mace, hammer and axe animations, I understand animation costs money and time, etc, but portraits, you really should try to get some.

Elcor

DavidBVal":1j1v36l2 said:
The game is being succesful, so before release to version 1.0 I may hire artists to improve portraits and sprites yes, all thanks to the people that is registering the game.

Understand that, for 2 years, I did everything by myself or used open & free resources. But yes, the game graphics will improve with time. Everything I make from the game will go to improve it, likely.
Hope yoy don't give up, coz game should be awesome, buy it allread. Thx for answer.

Illiador

Kennnethor":37o32vmg said:
David, I think you might benefit from giving priority to getting 5-6 new portraits in the game. It is something that looks ugly and that you see right at the beginning.

Mace, hammer and axe animations, I understand animation costs money and time, etc, but portraits, you really should try to get some.

Obviously you have never programed or alpha/beta tested a game before. Animation at this point is not important, gameplay and content are main priority. What's the point of a game that looks good if it has no content.