Black Shards Collectionist [SPOILER 50%]

Status
Not open for further replies.

greearmstrong

hello there. im Wariors lv-22.

Exiled Kingdoms its great game with huge world which have many unique item, great tale, and amazing story from the Exiled Kingdoms world.
so i dedicated to be a Collectionist item especially on this case is Black Shards, i know its weird, but im curious how many Black Shards i could have on this game because i wanted to loot so many unique item, yeah i know no matter how many Black Shards you get, the rest of Shards will be disappear after you put 12 piece in the Mirror, but thats not the point because im still wanted to have many Black Shards.

until now I have defeated 10 main bosses holding black shards, 3 boss quest with 50% drop Shards, 2 rumors boss, totally 15 pieces of Shards.
well, this is the rest of the black shards locations that i know of so far and i haven't finished at all:

Deepburrow Cave & Lambar Cave (2 Shards) :
- The Undermother
- Flame Phrophet
dillematic situations again, i choose to kill that damn Daughter which flee and againts from his mother lol, and of course i wanted to collect pendant of flame and more XP.

Hellish Cave, St. Admus Abbey (1 Shards) :
- Greater Demon
i hate hell and burn place, its dificult with my level to beating that demon, he drop unique item two-handed Flame Sword.

Forbidden pit, Mount Orogg (1 Shards in Chest) :
- Void Lord the Shadow Dragon
its hard to beating that shadow dragon, but the shards laying on chest in screet doors, center of that dungeon, i can't runaway because that damn dragon drop unique item too. lol.

Side Quests that I have not yet completed especially before heading to Ashes Wastes are "The Prodigal Daughter" and "Sewer of Horors".
so are there still Black Shards out there and not from Rumor Boss ?
i also collected Ruby Key 1 to 7 and I haven't used it to open unique items in the mercian royal crypt , is there any chance the boss will drop any Black Shards ? because in the walktrough on this website there isn't much help about where black shards are located, especially in a chest or screet room.

VDX_360

Staff member
greearmstrong":a60pnsd8 said:
... in the walktrough on this website there isn't much help about where black shards are located

Try here: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... ds_of_Fate

You can obtain the required 12 without getting any from Rumor Bosses. Alternatively, you can only hunt Rumor Bosses without even trying for the fixed drops.

Since Rumor Bosses drop shards until the mirror is restored, one could --in theory-- collect as many shards as you want. I think people have collected in the 30's and 40's before.

You only get XP for restoring the first 12 shards. Since the Arc area isn't accessible until the mirror is complete, there's no real grinding benefit for gathering an overkill of shards. The arc area has better items than rumor boss drops. (Not including the ultra rare tomb drops.)

p4ran0id

Staff member
greearmstrong":1wq2rro8 said:
i also collected Ruby Key 1 to 7 and I haven't used it to open unique items in the mercian royal crypt , is there any chance the boss will drop any Black Shards ?

No, they don't drop any shards, but other good items ;)

Elsid.mh

There a

Exiled Kingdoms its great game with huge world which have many unique item, great tale, and amazing story from the Exiled Kingdoms world.
so i dedicated to be a Collectionist item especially on this case is Black Shards, i know its weird, but im curious how many Black Shards i could have on this game because i wanted to loot so many unique item, yeah i know no matter how many Black Shards you get, the rest of Shards will be disappear after you put 12 piece in the Mirror, but thats not the point because im still wanted to have many Black Shards.

until now I have defeated 10 main bosses holding black shards, 3 boss quest with 50% drop Shards, 2 rumors boss, totally 15 pieces of Shards.
well, this is the rest of the black shards locations that i know of so far and i haven't finished at all:

- The Undermother
- Flame Phrophet
dillematic situations again, i choose to kill that damn Daughter which flee and againts from his mother lol, and of course i wanted to collect pendant of flame and more XP.

- Greater Demon
i hate hell and burn place, its dificult with my level to beating that demon, he drop unique item two-handed Flame Sword.

its hard to beating that shadow dragon, but the shards laying on chest in screet doors, center of that dungeon, i can't runaway because that damn dragon drop unique item too. lol.

Side Quests that I have not yet completed especially before heading to Ashes Wastes are "The Prodigal Daughter" and "Sewer of Horors".
i also collected Ruby Key 1 to 7 and I haven't used it to open unique items in the mercian royal crypt , is there any chance the boss will drop any Black Shards ?
because in the walktrough on this website there isn't much help about where black shards are located, especially in a chest or

- The Undermother
- Flame Phrophet

- Greater Demon

because in the walktrough on this website there isn't much help about where black shards are located, especially in a chest or screet room.
That Ruby keys for the Marcia kings' tombs , can be used to obtain unique items as well...
Some maybe usefull, for my rouge for example there was a stun immunity item , and so on...
My dilemma is the point why when this two characters are not evil, I should kill them! So I haven't killed any of them.... Quest is yet open!

Status
Not open for further replies.