+40 Rep for House in Nivarian?

SirFency

What is the easiest way to get the points? do I really need to do 10 town hall quests? Or more?

VDX_360

Staff member
Yes and no...

There are other quests that give positive reputation for Ilmara and The Three, but you will likely still need to run a handful of Town Hall Quests to get high enough reputation for Ilmara.

Ilmara is the hardest house to get because of the need to run extra Town Hall Quests but it's a slightly better house with it's Town Hall Vault access.

SirFency

I have a Rep of 21 and there are no other quests that I know of that give me rep so I will need to do a bunch of town hall quests. I guess they dont really take that long I just wish there was actual game quests that would give me the rep I need.

VDX_360

Staff member
Town Hall Quests are game quests.

I get what you mean, but helping out the little guys though Town Hall Quest is part of being a hero.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
SirFency":2di4wtub said:
I have a Rep of 21 and there are no other quests that I know of that give me rep so I will need to do a bunch of town hall quests. I guess they dont really take that long I just wish there was actual game quests that would give me the rep I need.
You can get a max. rep of 28 by doing the following quests: The Ancient Seal, The Sacred Weapons, Defending the Outpost, The Cursed Abbey, The Moon Children, The Dead God, Coyote Hunt. The reward of the latter two depends on your choices, though.

For the missing rep you need to do THQ, there's no other way. Remember that doing THQ in Nivarian is most effective, since you get +2 instead of just +1 Ilmaran rep per quest.