Rogue archer with... Aedon rogue

benleen87

I don’t know why I haven’t tried this before. But to say that we are a deadly combo is an understatement!!

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's a nice idea, but really dangerous. If the enemy get too close you're in trouble. But yes, double rogue is a deadly combination, yo can deal a lot of damage.

Senenleigh

Aedon good with an already tanky build imo. Archer is the best So he can build AWA/AGI to find traps. With my cleric I can overheal to heal Aedon if anyone bothers him, Stun will also give you aggro for those that didn't know.

VDX_360

Staff member
On Casual and Normal, double archer can be quite devastating for most areas. Most enemies will die before they get too close. Some boss fights can be a bit brutal as those enemies can close pretty fast (speed potions can be a lifesaver).

On Hard and Ironman, the double archer plan is hindered a bit by the increased defense and attack of enemies.

I think the stun effect from Archery Skill is under-appreciated on this form. Most players seem to go the route of Assassinate. Two archers can stun-lock tough enemies in a surprising amount of times.