The BIG debate question [$poilers]

The Big Chop

Yo I did everything but pass a huge int check I didn't know was there early on when talking to Tremmy because I like to chop. I smashed through all the bots and won the debate. Or so I thought. Until Turdy McMagister warped into the horror dome and yeeted himself into the cosmos.

So, I got +9 but didn't know I was Muud. So -1. +8. Here clams big ol' smelly dingus pinch and I get dunked like a Baskin Robin's rum raisin in an overworked middle aged man's mouth. Is there a way I can fix Tremadumb's mistake? Or am I forsaken?

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Unfortunately since you never learned what the truth behind your history is, there is no way to peacefully convince everyone in this cult not to destroy the entire world.

But there is some good news too, since you enjoy chopping so much, why not enjoy the pleasure of chopping up the biggest beast that the game has to offer. With enough spirit resistance to survive against paralysis, dozens of potions and the help of some forsaken that decide to help you because you were decent enough in the debate (and maybe your sister if you want to risk her life) there should be a good chance of you ending this terror the hard way, with a blade in it's stomach and a boot on it's face.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just kill the beast as quickly as possible... have every damage potion you can, and remember for this beast it might be better to switch to adamantite instead of the Ark weapons.

The non-violent ending is designed almost as a "hidden" ending, hence the arbitrary "unfairness" in your chances to get it.

PS: you can also do it without high INT, either with a big PER check, or siding with the Undermother.