call of blood elder vampire? turn undead does not work?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes, it should be undead. Not sure about turn undead, never used it, maybe bosses are immune to that?

ybnorml1

p4ran0id":2t99mnr9 said:
Yes, it should be undead. Not sure about turn undead, never used it, maybe bosses are immune to that?
lol well that is just ducky... got to temple of blood thankyou p4ran0id just not strong enough to beat both at the same time

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's not really worth it to discuss about that skill/scroll. Better post your build if you want help.

ybnorml1

lvl 22 rouge str-3, end-6, agl-4, int-4, awa-3, per-3. bow special..bow of mataln. tolasion coif, breastplate, gauntlets, verties leggings, jungle boots

p4ran0id

Staff member
Better post Screenshot of items, skills and traits (use the blue button under text box to upload Screenshots)

ybnorml1

i must be using the wrong tactic. the two kill Grissinda quickly and then i am no match for both of them. if i could only get them one at a time it would workable... i have fireplitter axe and troll hunter bow. she has either flaming warhammer or cruelty

ybnorml1

If you still have a Scroll: Turn Undead, you can stun Vampire Elder and pull Dobros Storme away. according to wiki. this does not work for me....doing on Steam the problem???

p4ran0id

Staff member
ybnorml1":2uptw7td said:
i must be using the wrong tactic.

Well, playing a range rogue is kind of hit and run. Most important is to clear the rest of the dungeon first. That way you have more options to move. Keep always distance and just run if necessary.

You're lucky, I had an old range rogue save and made a video for you ;) . It's a bit old, so skills are not optimal (body development was not available back then), also my equipment is not that much of importance. Just concentrate on my playstile, it shows you how to use the range rogue to fight them

https://youtu.be/B4Mj6NCT-4o

If you do it that way, you can easily beat them without any scrolls. Just run and keep distance all the time, it's more than enough