Trying to achieve all 90 quest completion!

Bans1x

I was looking through quests that i hadn't done and just saw that i killed the thief that was supposed to let me get the ruby key and give me the 90th quest completion.
And so is there no way to get 90 quests if i killed him? I really wish to complete all quests on atleast one character im sort of a completionist :D

p4ran0id

Staff member
Shouldn't be a problem, that quest has 2 decisions, you can chose to rob the bank or to kill the thief, you missed the ruby Key, but it's not a Quest. You still can get all 90 quests

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think p4ranoid is confused on this one. From the way you are describing it, it sounds like you killed Rolf Ehrar at the end of Don't shoot the messenger and now can't start Honor among Thieves while p4ranoid thinks you are talking about The Snake Gang.

Unfortunately for you, after killing Rolf the other quest is permanently unavailable to you. Actions have consequences and after killing someone there is no way to get a quest from them later again. If you want to have the full quest completion you'll just have to not kill Rolf on your next character or reload an older save from before you killed him (Though since that's very early in the game I fear that such a thing would be a major setback if you even have a save that far back)