Need help with cleric build!

Bans1x

I have made a cleric and right now am level 11 with it.
Used 2 handed maul and hirge as a companion felt pretty strong at level 10 killed High priest and Lich with ease but i wonder if theres a high dps build for cleric using advanced skills and after reconsideration i started using a hammer i got from the werewolf quest on nivaria
Heal wounds lv2
Arbenos might lv3
Holy shield lv4
Nivarias barrier lv3
Sacred fire lv1
Thelumes wisdom lv1
And alot of points in perception and intellect with a few on the side agility and strength

p4ran0id

Staff member
Could you please post some Screenshots of your equipment, traits and skills?

And alot of points in perception and intellect with a few on the side agility and strength

That part is really confusing, not sure what you're talking about, I think perception is personality (there is no perception trait).

Make a Screenshot and post it here (blue button 'add image to post' under the text box) ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Which build do you want paladin (joining warrior guild) or child of faith (joining the three guild).

Also, why don't you spend any points to intervention? It's the best skills for cleric and more effective than healing.

Your build is not bad, but you're using a light weapon and spend more points to str than to agi. If you want to keep light weapons, better use agi over str, also you should decide Wich guild you want to be, advanced skills are very important. For some you need a membership, so decide wisely ;)

Bans1x

I already chose the three and i use light weapons because they have good elemental damage just for situational use and i really had no idea you could join the warrior guild as a cleric kinda didn't even think about it, also intervention uses all your mana when you die and idk i just dont like dying because usually you die once more. I like using potions and defense to stay alive.I would also love to hear more about that child of faith build

p4ran0id

Staff member
Intervention is more effective than health potions, when you die, take a mana potion, it's cheaper than health potions. My last cleric on hard didn't even used healing, only intervention.