It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:59 pm 

Hello!

I'm not sure if this was asked before, but I was wondering if it's possible to buy the full version for android using a google play card that's not in USD?

I live in Japan and I really love the game and want to play further so I purchased a google play card for the first time today and redeemed it to my account. The only problem is that when I try to purchase the full version, it says the price in USD and then asks me to select a payment method.

I have a google play account for both the Japanese play store and American play store and I made sure
I downloaded the app from the Japanese play store... However, it seems like when I try purchasing it in game, it connects to my American play store.

Is there any way to solve this problem or is it just not purchasable with Japanese yen?

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:03 pm 

EK Translator: German
It should work, maybe the game is linked to the wrong account and that's why it opens your Japanese account. The easiest way is to delete your japanese account and to try the purchase again (with only one installed account), if that works you can add the other account again.