Newbie asking for assistance!

kylerequez

Hello. I started playing this game 3 weeks ago. I chose warrior and now currently level 14.

I would like to ask what build should I do? and where should I farm for xp so that I can finish the Shards Quest because I keep on dying in Trollfens. :cry:

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can look here for different builds

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5837

About grinding, there are a lot of discussions about that in Forum, I prefer Maze of lamph but there are also other options for your level (like Mercian Royal Crypt, you can get the legion armor there).
For Trollfens you need a high shock resistance and a good fire weapon.

kylerequez

p4ran0id":2hc6w8el said:
You can look here for different builds

http://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/viewtop ... f=4&t=5837

About grinding, there are a lot of discussions about that in Forum, I prefer Maze of lamph but there are also other options for your level (like Mercian Royal Crypt, you can get the legion armor there).
For Trollfens you need a high shock resistance and a good fire weapon.

How can I do a run of that Map efficiently? And what companion do I bring?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Which map? Maze of lamph is quite easy, it's linear, after entering go left, clean that part and then go back to exit and choose the second way.

Mercian Royal Crypt is even easier, the biggest problem is the first room, after beating the enemies its just a corridor to follow (with doors left and right)

As companion for a warrior I prefer gris. But gris works also. Hirge is better for royal Crypt because of the additional damage against undead.

kylerequez

I currently have two saves and I am indecisive. Here are the builds: (Note that both of them are Level 15)

Warrior 1:

Stats:
STR 7(9)
END 2(3)
AGI 0
INT 1
AWA 1
PER 2

Skills:
Two Handed Expert III
Duel II
Precision Strikes III
Massive Criticals III
Heavy Hand III
Available points: 2

Warrior 2:

Stats:
STR 6(8)
END 1(2)
AGI 1
INT 2
AWA 1
PER 2

Skills:
Whirlwind IV
Charge IV
Two Handed Expert III
Dungeoneering III
Available points: 4

Which should I use?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well, since you can reassign your traits and skills, any will do. Personally, I like getting at least a 2 on all traits, maybe even a 3 in mental ones for the dialogues, but it's not mandatory.

I advise to take Battle Rage with your 2H warrior to prevent paralysis though.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
kylerequez":jlt3goua said:
I currently have two saves and I am indecisive. [...] Which should I use?

Well out of those two the first one looks a bit stronger to me. It has the two strong advanced skills Heavy hand and Duel and hasn't spend points in Dungeoneering, which doesn't give as much advantage. And the point in strength instead of agility seems like a better choice to me too, since I assume you are wearing a strength based weapon.