What are some quests which are not strictly required for the main story or character development, but you still choose to always complete them? Why?
I like some quests because they feel like a proper hero thing to do, then some because they are hilarious, and some because of the good payoff for the time and effort:
- find Constanze: nice, low effort, ok reward if you go for the goblin shaman
- head hunting: hilarious end dialog, nice reward, also feels right
- three lost Loreseekers: they are along the way; I like buying rings from Loreseekers
- safe bet: fun story, nice reward (lionskin cuirass)
- message in a bottle: it feels wrong to leave that guy captured
- spicing things up: a shortcut to Grey Library and the Tower (guilty conscience)
- Three vs Eleven: just to help out Hirge; cool story with fun turns
What are your favorites?