Quest: Prisoner of Orcs

Zarky

Where on earth is the underground orc lair ?? Ive wandered far and wide and have not found a cave or dungeon or underground lair with orcs in it. Give me a spoiler on this one, please :D :p

Kennnethor

Not easy to find is it! It's actually in the same area where the quest is given, but at the other side of the big river, so you have to go through Kingsbridge and then turn back to reach that small part of the area that is on the oposite river bank.

As spoilers go... be careful in there, luckily you can go through different routes, because some are extremely hard.

Zarky

Found it, completed it .... many thanks Kennnethor! :D

I, Kloudstryker, lvl 10, clad in all plate, a nice shield, and my trusty sword of flames accompanied by Adaon, level 7, in all hard leather and an oak bow ventured forth in the orc infested lair. Room after room, and many hallways .... we slew orc after orc, grunts, warrirors, warlords ... until we came upon a room filled with warlords and the orc king .... who put up a good fight, but fell by my blade and adaons bow !! We found Niur and rejoined him with Oshem and he replied ....

"Hey there, friend. Have a beer." :D :D :D

what a great "one liner" ... another reason why I enjoy playing this game. :D

Zarky

Now im off.to satisfy a 'Mad Wizard' who wants 10k gold.or the orb of shadows. .... with no thanks to adaon! Who says he sold it to some short fat guy in the sewers, hmmf! ....

short and fat, cant be hard to find, eh? ...

and my never ending quest to become a legendary hero continues .. :shock:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'm afraid, the Mad Wizard quest is still not completable... I'm working on it this very moment. Maybe will upload an update tonight, but more likely it will be tomorrow.

Congratulations on the Kingslayer achievement! it's still a rare one, only 5 testers got it, and since release, just 3 players.

and yeah, Adaon is a magnet for trouble :D

EDIT: level 10!!! wow, not bad. I guess you've seen most of the content by now. I will provide much more mid-level content for 0.7.

abstractsense

Loreseeker
I got the "Kingslayer" achievement from another dungeon. I've tried to do the orc dungeon, but it's rather swarmy for a Rogue. I did manage to find a rogue-specific dagger there, but it's not as good as a blue steel dagger which quickly made me sad. I also don't use the poison and vulcan daggers because they're so weak. I hope I find some stronger ones soon.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
there is a very good dagger

Spoiler

in the secret library of nayau tomb. Also a nice short sword if you complete the orc fort quest (level 9+)