Grissenda and Advance Skill Quest

ArrowsFTW

How do I activate or start it? It says to find the Messenger during random encounters but so far nothing. Does it have to do with my character level in order for the messenger to appear? Do I need to do random encounters ONLY in Varsillia so it would work?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I think there needs to be minimum level requirement, but I don't see info in wiki, so I'm not sure which level it is.

And, random encounter is random, so you can only try to "force" it by walking to places where random encounters happen (these locations are fixed, but randomness still is random so to say)

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
ArrowsFTW":2yhcaapr said:
How do I activate or start it? It says to find the Messenger during random encounters but so far nothing. Does it have to do with my character level in order for the messenger to appear? Do I need to do random encounters ONLY in Varsillia so it would work?
You need to be at least level 13.
Every random encounter will do, not only in Varsilia.
Make sure to traverse Nivar Wetlands on your search for random encounters. It's the only area with a 100% spawn chance.

ArrowsFTW

Alan_SP":1mepi1v2 said:
I think there needs to be minimum level requirement, but I don't see info in wiki, so I'm not sure which level it is.

And, random encounter is random, so you can only try to "force" it by walking to places where random encounters happen (these locations are fixed, but randomness still is random so to say)
Any estimation maybe around level 15?

On the wiki it says to go from Rhoneis to Nirvania for quicker results of random encounters however the Quest states the random encounter should be in Varsilia so I’m not really sure...

ArrowsFTW

MikeB":w6qw5ez3 said:
ArrowsFTW":w6qw5ez3 said:
You need to be at least level 13.
Every random encounter will do, not only in Varsilia.
Make sure to traverse Nivar Wetlands on your search for random encounters. It's the only area with a 100% spawn chance.

Thank you!