It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:58 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 437
Has thanked: 1 time
How do I activate or start it? It says to find the Messenger during random encounters but so far nothing. Does it have to do with my character level in order for the messenger to appear? Do I need to do random encounters ONLY in Varsillia so it would work?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:08 pm
Posts: 1278
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 82 times
I think there needs to be minimum level requirement, but I don't see info in wiki, so I'm not sure which level it is.

And, random encounter is random, so you can only try to "force" it by walking to places where random encounters happen (these locations are fixed, but randomness still is random so to say)


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
Loreseeker
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am
Posts: 977
Location: Germany
EK Translator: German
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 167 times
ArrowsFTW wrote:
How do I activate or start it? It says to find the Messenger during random encounters but so far nothing. Does it have to do with my character level in order for the messenger to appear? Do I need to do random encounters ONLY in Varsillia so it would work?

You need to be at least level 13.
Every random encounter will do, not only in Varsilia.
Make sure to traverse Nivar Wetlands on your search for random encounters. It's the only area with a 100% spawn chance.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 437
Has thanked: 1 time
Alan_SP wrote:
I think there needs to be minimum level requirement, but I don't see info in wiki, so I'm not sure which level it is.

And, random encounter is random, so you can only try to "force" it by walking to places where random encounters happen (these locations are fixed, but randomness still is random so to say)

Any estimation maybe around level 15?

On the wiki it says to go from Rhoneis to Nirvania for quicker results of random encounters however the Quest states the random encounter should be in Varsilia so I’m not really sure...


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 11:35 am
Posts: 437
Has thanked: 1 time
MikeB wrote:
ArrowsFTW wrote:
How do I activate or start it? It says to find the Messenger during random encounters but so far nothing. Does it have to do with my character level in order for the messenger to appear? Do I need to do random encounters ONLY in Varsillia so it would work?

You need to be at least level 13.
Every random encounter will do, not only in Varsilia.
Make sure to traverse Nivar Wetlands on your search for random encounters. It's the only area with a 100% spawn chance.


Thank you!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
@2016 4DGames. All rights reserved

[ GZIP: Off ]