Unweakened Undermother 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Lord of the Pit 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Horror 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Lady Calenda and allies 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Stridsibum 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes: 10
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:52 pm 

Fair enough, going alone did make things difficult, but the robots in the ark are actually kinda lower level, probably to compensate for their sheer futuristic advantage, so they went down pretty quick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:06 am 

Clerics are kinda op. At level 22 I was able to walk through SoH on hard fairly easily. I haven’t tried the king of Korn. I forgot about him. Killed the unweakened mother pretty easily. Her paralysis can be a pain. The only battle that I found crazy hard was choosing to fight all the forsaken at then end. Was able to do it in 3 tries though. Took 7 restore pots and about 90 mana pots lol. Doubt it could be done with any other class.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:37 am 

Yeah I guess I'm just not bright enough to figure the sewers out lol oh well what can I say, warriors are fighters not thinkers :p

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:16 am 

I can’t really take any credit. It’s all intervention. When a mana pot heals for 280hp it’s hard to die.

Read your characters bio btw. Very impressive!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:02 pm 

Thank you very much :) I put a lot of thought into who my character really was, where she came from and how the history of the Exiled Kingdoms affected her,
I had a lot of room for imagination and I tried my best to weave a believable tale as to how Kiera was molded into the epic fantasy heroine she is today.

Last edited by KieraofMyros on Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:43 pm 

I actually tried the Sewers again with the exact same result as the first time lol, oh well I guess Icemist should just start disposing of their experiments PROPERLY! :P