• Unweakened Undermother

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lord of the Pit

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
After long preparing myself with a new character I managed to lay the unweakened Undermother to rest. It went surprisingly a lot easier then I expected, I was so overprepared I only needed to use a handful of medipacks and a few mana potions. Not even a single one of my lesser potions of restoration. I guess all the posts I have seen on here about it just made it look more scary then it actually was.

However since I managed to beat this fight so easily, I began to wonder. What is the toughest fight the the Exiled kingdoms? Which battle truely is only for the strongest of them all? However for this to be a fair competition I have to remove the option of the fight against the entire Forsaken at once since that one would obviously win by a long shot. I still don't know how anyone actually managed to do that one and can't even get close to doing it myself so I count that one too close to impossible.

So for me the hardest fight from the remaining options was the fight against Lady Calenda in the evil run. I really believe that David made the evil run the hardest one to complete on purpose. Having a level 20 rogue, mage and warrior all attack you at once deals so much damage that I don't even know how you can survive it if you aren't a cleric who can keep using Intervention and lesser potions of restoration to stay alive. However I'm curious to hear which fights you guys found the hardest. Or did I maybe forget to add one to the list?

p4ran0id

Staff member
My opinion:

Valeran or the 3 dragons in Bappasalar Cave. You are more unprepaid for that battle, specially for the Bappasalar Cave, there is no easy way to recall and redo that again.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Well, looking solely at the stats, Stridsibum should be the hardest enemy in the entire game. Never tried to confront him, but it would be interesting to know if anybody did and managed to beat him.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
p4ran0id":2tgv228w said:
Valeran or the 3 dragons in Bappasalar Cave. You are more unprepaid for that battle, specially for the Bappasalar Cave, there is no easy way to recall and redo that again.

I don't know if we should count being unprepared as a factor. Since if you have to fight the Undermother or Lord of the Pit unprepared that fight gets a dozen times tougher too.

MikeB":2tgv228w said:
Well, looking solely at the stats, Stridsibum should be the hardest enemy in the entire game.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even realise he was also a possible enemy in the game and the one with the highest level (not counting the Horror if his level grows too big) He looks very tough and now I wish I realised earlier that I could have fought him since I can't do it anymore after completing the quest. It makes sence though that the being that created goblins is one of the strongest beings in the game. He certainly deserves a spot on the list.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If unprepared is a factor, I vote for the White Wolf in NW Sagar forest near the bridge. Back when I looked often at stats, it was the deadliest creature in the game by number of deceased players.

(And before MikeB asks, I stopped collecting that data long ago)

Helpimalive

Choosing to fight all the forsaken at the end is probably the toughest. And all I got got for drops was plate boots/plate gloves and a theirmamnanahe breastplate. However it’s spellsd.

KieraofMyros

I never fought the Unweakened undermother, only weakened, but I'd have to say that either, The Horror, the Void Lord, orrrrr- the King of Korne!!!! I don't know why but that big ugly teddy bear took forever to go down! He was quite a surprise as I thought I had slain all the real major threats in Varannar ( except for the Void Lord *shivers* )

Duck123

Loreseeker
I know! The king of lorn took me a few tries on my lvl 24 warrior, at that point I had already beaten the ark and the sewers so I was really surprised when I died to that basically rumor boss

KieraofMyros

Yeah I'm lvl 25 and I've cleared the Ark but that sewer of horrors lives up to its name, went in fully stocked on potions and omelettes and barely got past the devourers

p4ran0id

Staff member
I like SoH way more than Ark. In my opinion it's much easier, OK you have to be prepared for SoH, but at least you're not alone like in Ark.