Tales of Smartassery: Cheesing stories

Dark Mage Ascended

No game is, or should be, immune to the fine art of cheesing. From dicking around with enemies in Assassin's Creed to learning the movement patterns of enemies in FPS to lead them into their own grenades, there's something oddly satisfying about breaking the game's AI and using its own mechanics against it. Cheesing is no hacking, no cheating of any kind: it is merely the logical conclusion you arrive to when you're told you just survive by your own merit. The world isn't fair, after all. Why should you be?
As such, let us sit around and tell tales of our cheesing in Exiled Kingdoms. Who knows, maybe David will see this thread and become aware of some unfair tactics that could be fixed in a future update. Me first.

So, I was doing the Prodigal Daughter quest and halfway to the Iross Highlands I realize I have pretty much 0 fire resistance on me. As I had just defeated a Dragon, I was filled with pride and refused to go back to grab my fire gear back in New Garand. Instead, I marched on.
Needless is to say, I got absolutely wrecked by the Flame Prophet a couple of times before I realized this wasnt going anywhere. To make matters even worse, I didnt bring the Icy Claymore formGrissenda either! So there I was, trying to find a way to win the battle.
And then it hit me...

So long story short, I lured a Matriarch Voratrix and made the Flame Prophet fight it. Talked to her before she could get her health back, killed her in 2 hits.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Well done, the npcs fighting each other is part of the game, so why not using it to your benefit.

Xen

Loreseeker
Oh there's one! The Rogue Archer sniping through rocks or trees, but sadly it's not working anymore 'coz they'll just regen their HP very fast(i'm talking about the enemies).

Xen

Loreseeker
BTW before that update, I killed The Undermother with ease. No potions at all, very comfortable, no thumb achings.

Duck123

Loreseeker
In the initiates end quest I would always do it at lvl 2 or 3 by luring all the ghosts out to the guards at Kingsbridge to get an easy early game necklace, only problem is when the guard kills the initiate and it doesn’t drop the silvery mace :|

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Duck123":25vexk30 said:
In the initiates end quest I would always do it at lvl 2 or 3 by luring all the ghosts out to the guards at Kingsbridge to get an easy early game necklace, only problem is when the guard kills the initiate and it doesn’t drop the silvery mace :|

If that happens, he should respawn.