Lvl 22 cleric in sewers of horrors **solved**

Nwahs

Let me just say difficulty in sewers with the "worm" type paralyze is really unfair.i am using maul of desecration and I have 180 spirit resistance and I am using 2handed warrior with scimitar of the wolf and 120 spirit resistance but even with scrolls of restoration I keep getting locked in a paralysis loop (even with stun immunity from ring of holiness) I know it half's paralysis but 5 secs of stun is to much. I know it is supposed to be hard but I can't sneak past like I did with my rouge, or jump it like I did with my warrior, or deal pure death damage like I did with my mage, 3 hours clearing the sewer and Everytime the carrion Lord locks my in paralysis, I didn't have this much trouble with my other characters so I didn't save before entering. HELP PLEASE

Nwahs

Re: Lvl 22 cleric in sewers of horrors

The worst part is, if I can make it past the carrion Lord I have everything I need to finish the other lvls of ice most underground, and the equipment to get at least 190 resistance in fire or ice

p4ran0id

Staff member

That's why it's called the sewer of horror and not the sewer of kitties ;)

Maybe you should post your build. It's hard to help without knowing the details. SoH is a hard bitch

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator

Nwahs":14p7viis said:
I didn't save before entering. HELP PLEASE

You can go back to the sleep autosave. Anyways, with 180 you should be resisting reasonably well.

Nwahs

I made it through I forgot I sacrificed spirit resistance for death resistance for the other side, had to put game down and come back to it later to realize my mistake