Lvl 21 pure Archer need help with ark

Nwahs

Ok, this is not about loot, I can grind lower 2 lvls fine and almost have everything anyway. My problem is I did not have the intelligence need to find out from ghost about my bloodline,so I keep making It to the conversation on upper floor of the ark, but even with data pad, and immortality info, and my intelligence, personality, and awareness all at 5, i still have to fight a horror and can not seem to kill it, am I missing something I have a save point right before I go upstairs so if need be I can double back, I am playing on casual for my first time play through with rogue

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Are you using the Silver Bow of Malan, damage potions/poisons and scrolls of Restoration to keep Sir Valeran, Lady Calenda and Amarisa alive?

Nwahs

Damn, I forgot about that bow, no I was using ion recurve thank you for the quick reply will let you know if it works wish me luck

Nwahs

So easy, wow I can't believe I forgot about that bow, it was sitting in my inventory the whole time...well I win the game so I am off to play through as a cleric now thank you again