What do you think of my mage build?

Graceless

Hi! I'm Chelsea and I've been playing Exiled Kingdoms for a month now and I gotta say, this game is the best RPG game I've ever played on my android phone. And I've played a lot of android RPGs! I'm really glad I stumbled upon this beauty of a game.

So, currently, I've only played one class yet and it's the mage class. I was hoping I could ask for tips or advices for my build. I've finished almost all the quests but I'm not sure if I'm geared enough. Your thoughts?

On my Main, I have crown of galade, tunic of the lightning priest, thuramiam plate gauntlets, amulet of dark whispers, staff of impact, ring of vitality , blessed belt of agility, sandals of the saint, black silk leggins,spectral cloak, bishop ring

My Skills are Lightning Bolt, Staff Master, Mage Armor max, Mana surge lvl 2, Disintegrate, Mage Barrier, and Arcanist max

On Grissenda, I have on her ashen helm, myrosian breastplate, ashen gauntlets, flame pendant, adamantite longsword, ring of health, superior belt of might, ironfoot boots, leggings of shadows, vorator hide mantle, ilmaran signet ring, shield of the dragon hunter

Her Skills are Fury, Shield Expert, Bash, Cleave max, and resilience lvl 2

Thanks!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You might need some summon skills for the Ark (lesser could be enough), but other than that it sounds like a solid build, definitely.

Serhiy

DavidBVal":plq4enrl said:
You might need some summon skills for the Ark (lesser could be enough), but other than that it sounds like a solid build, definitely.

I comlete all game as a mage without summon skills.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes it works, but it's harder. Lesser summon is very useful at ark to keep the steel wizards busy. They can't destroy him, only heal ;)

BOSTACH

p4ran0id":cs6dqpt2 said:
Yes it works, but it's harder. Lesser summon is very useful at ark to keep the steel wizards busy. They can't destroy him, only heal ;)
Don't you think this is a bit unbalanced?
In my opinion it should be fixed

p4ran0id

Staff member
No, I think the balancing is good. It's different to play, that's all.

Xen

Loreseeker
Mage is very squishy so I think it is fair to have a summon in the ark which can absorb lightning/shock damage and by the way the smaller bots are doing basic damage not elemental damage, it can still crush the Lesser Imp. Mage is still not safe when surrounded by mobs that is why there is Mage Barrier.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
My way to balance things is that from the 90s... It means there are broken things here and there. Normally it doesn't work in your favor, but when it does, feel free to make use of it...

You all know the game like the palm of your hand, but for a player deducting of his own that the very early summon he hasn't used for ages is the perfect tank against one of the hardest endgame monsters, deserves a reward.