It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:58 am 

I've been enjoying this game for quite a while, and I've gotten to the point of starting the end game quest The Ark on my soon to be LVL 22 Rogue. I've been playing around in different dungeons with quite a limiting combinations of skill sets (the cost is now 18k for a reset + grinding for Tele scrolls and heath potions get tedious after a whil... ), and have studied the wiki quite a lot. I can't make up my mind on what is supposed to be the more efficient as a rogue during late game?
What I found out worked the best for me was
Stealth III,
Stab IV,
Sneak Atk II,
Sprint I,
Evasion III paired with
Smoke Bomb I,
Massive Criticals I,
Assassinate III,
Precision Strike I and Flurry I, using Grissenda as a meatshield for backstabs and maximum damage output.
I've respecced into related picture (along with traits and gear build) and was wondering if anybody had some advice and experience with the rogue class to guide me in a direction that worked well for you with the last 10 remaining points I have, and if my trait points need a respec as well.
Is bloodlust even worth investing in? For bosses, it seems quite worthless, but with groups of mobs, I've come to appreciate spending at least 1 point on it.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:17 pm 

Im more than happy to help you
Here's what i recommend for a melee rogue
Stab IV, stealth II (if the difficulty is normal keep it stealth III), sneak attack III (its very important), fury III, assassination III, precision hit II, massive critical II
(remember to always use grissenda she can take a lot of damage if she is equipped well and built well, cleave II is very important )
(always go behind your enemies if they attack you first move in circles till grissenda catch with them with cleave)
(strength is absolutely useless for melee rogues)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:59 pm 

BOSTACH wrote:
Im more than happy to help you
Here's what i recommend for a melee rogue
Stab IV, stealth II (if the difficulty is normal keep it stealth III), sneak attack III (its very important), fury III, assassination III, precision hit II, massive critical II
(remember to always use grissenda she can take a lot of damage if she is equipped well and built well, cleave II is very important )
(always go behind your enemies if they attack you first move in circles till grissenda catch with them with cleave)
(strength is absolutely useless for melee rogues)

Thanks for the advice, I've been testing this built out for quite a bit and it works out really well tbh thank you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:46 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:40 pm 

BTW THERE'S SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT I FORGOT TO SAY

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16633

USE THE DIRK OF BETRAYAL