Steam version vs android.

jedimentar

Hello!

I own the old version of this game playable on Android. I see that steam also has this game available. If I own the game already can i just migrate my old character to the new steam platform? Also, do I have to buy the game again? If so, what is the reasoning? Is it because there is a better version? I have spent HOURS leveling my warrior and the cleric companion, and would not really want to do it again. Please respond. You could also just e-mail me the info.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You have to buy the game again, it's because there is no option to transfer the Google play account to steam. Also with Apple to google/steam.

But you can transfer the savegame, export the game to file and send yourself via email (or USB etc) and import it back again.

Only the purchase is limited to the store (that's not David's fault), the save file works on each platform.

jedimentar

Thank you! No updated graphics etc? I was reading one post and it said graphics were updated. Also, hoping for continued plans for multiplayer, at least 4 people would be nice! This game is great! No powerleveling people and end game crap. Just good RPG, that is why i was hoping it would go multi.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Well, you say you have old version, it is best to have latest versions on all devices you have game. This would also ensure that save files work (save files can be exchanged between all platforms), as there might be some problems if you use very different versions.

You need to buy only once per platform, but for each platform, as each platform is owned by different company, you need to buy again. Although EK is made by one man, it is sold by different companies (Android - Google, iOS - Apple, Steam - Valve) and each company wants their share, that's the reason for purchasing again.

About multiplayer, probably not, development is finished for the moment. Developer works on his new game.