[Help] Many missions, but I do not have enough power to fulfill them

dennisguns

Hi everyone, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.
I have a lot of difficulties in advancing the game, many places to explore, but I do not have enough strength to fight enemies. I'm using a warrior who is level 13. I'm slowly leveling up, I can not find a place without my spending eternity to level up. Any tips? Thank you!

Helgrin

You can try maze of lamath. It is good place to level up. Also could you post your actuall quests? This would help us in finding solution to your problems. We may tell you how to make them or help you in finding other quests that are good for you.

dennisguns

My missions:

Where is Amarisa?; A key to the past; Where is Giles; The Dead God; Restoring the Faith; The Lost Coven; Shilding; The Poisoned River; The Princess of the Sea; Secrets of the Dead; The Snake; Call of the Blood

My Build:

p4ran0id

Staff member
OK got your problem...

You are using a light weapon with a str build, that can't work!

Light weapons benefit more from agi (+1 dmg/point) than from str(+0.5dmg/point)! Also you didn't spend any points in shield expert, that's necessary for a 1h build and will boost your armor. You should reskill and/or reequip your character! If you prefer shield+light weapon concentrate on agi and not str. For shield+normal prefer str. But for both you should skill shield expert and max that before any other skill.

If you want to use a light weapon, put the trait points in agi, it will give you +6 dmg and +6 armor, with shield expert you will get additional +3 armor, so +9 armor and +6 dmg in total.

I have a light warrior build, it's a bit old but maybe it helps you for orientation

dennisguns

Many thanks, P4ran0id. I really was incoherent.
I made some changes, and chose to continue with light weapons and shield. I doubted the skills. I find it useful, at least initially to use the skills: Whirlwild; Cartoon; Bash. However, I have already seen on many topics that they are just for "noobs". At the moment I do not know what to do with my remaining skill points, as the advanced skills did not appear yet. Any suggestion? Thank you!

Helgrin

I haven't played as a warrior myself, but i saw that fury and cleave are really good abilities.(Go Grissenda!) Don't take my advice to heart tho. Also you should be able to complete princess of the sea. Just get some fire weapons. You can even rush deep cauldron for magma longsword. It's decent 1 hand sword. The very same weapon should help you with “Where is giles” quest. You can also make restoring the faith. It's not so hard if you'll get scrolls of detection for traps. A LOT of traps.

p4ran0id

Staff member
First fury, than You should get Flurry and Duell next. You have enough agi for flurry, to get Duell you need per 2 (I hope you joined the warrior guild). Also precision strike and massive criticals are very good advanced skills for your build.

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... kill_Table

Edit: I forgot Heavyhand. You have to combine the skills. Flurry is a multiplier for precision strike and mass crit. So prefer flurry a bit more (for example 2 flurry, 1preStrike, 1 massCrit) Duell and Heavyhand are for dps. Find the right combo for you. I prefer to spend 1 point for each first

dennisguns

Thanks a lot for the tips, after re-building my character he got stronger and now I'm able to explore the caves and complete the missions with less difficulty.