Best 1- hand Weapons

Revenant

I wanted to hear from you what the best sword for sword and shield warrior is: adamantite longsword or nanocarbon sword. I know, the DPS of the nanocarbon is bigger, but I've seen cases where a sword with smaller DPS is the best,just like the primal icicle and adamantite sword. In that case, the adamantite is better. So, what is your opinion ?

Helgrin

Personally, i think that everything depends of situation. On ark you'll want nanocarbon sword, when in elemental olane of fire primal icicle will be the best option. I keep weapon of every type. The same goes for shield, though it may take a little to much space, it'll help you with every posible sitiuation. Of course final choice is up to you.

Duck123

Loreseeker
Personally I think the shadow blade is the best, 5-11 damage, 13 speed, 7% critical hit chance, if you have a mostly equal character trait wise it is great strength gives 0.5 damage per level and agility gives 1 damage per lvl. As an added bonus it has a 6% chance of paralyzing and does 6 more damage when enemies are under 30% health

Duck123

Loreseeker
Also for shield I think shield of the dragon hunter is almost undisputably the best

Revenant

I do not use light weapons because of the skill Infantry Training, which activates only with non-light hand weapons

Revenant

After testing both, the nanocarbon sword seems to be the best. When the cleave skill is activated, the elemental damage does not reduce, but the physical damage does. So the nanocarbon is better against groups of enemies, but the adamantite is good against certain bosses, such as the dimensional parasite

Edit* I am a warrior,btw