Help with Carrion Lord

Darteous

Some other tips

* Get Magical Training and some Circle of Restoration scrolls. If Hirge is paralyzed, you cast. If you get paralyzed, Hirge casts.

* Spirit resistance stacked with stun immunity

* Do the Ark first (at least enough to get the gear), and Sewer of Horrors second. Nanocarbon scapal, force belt, automator gloves, Kevlar vest etc.
Though this is much later, I was just wondering if companion would work with scroll and came to research, thank you. I'll be getting magical traning for Grissenda before I do any paralyzing opponents.

VDX_360

Staff member
Okay, a bit of an old post, but I see you're trying to solve a problem so that's okay.

Gris doesn't get Magical Training. That's not one of her advanced skills. And even is she did, I would suggest not getting the skill as it has an high INT requirement. Save her trait points for STR, AGL etc.

If you're having trouble with paralyzing opponents, keep in mind you DO NOT have to fight most of them. Sometimes the Rogue thing to do is to skip a battle.

Also, there's equipment in the game that offers stun immunity (halves paralyzing time). That helps, a lot.

Have a wonderful day.

Darteous

:( I figured you'd get to choose their advanced skills like you choose your own. Guess I'll have to switch to Hirge as my main. Not worth the risk to go around them.

BOSTACH

Hey i like running melee rogue too, now i haven't read your whole message but i think your build could benefit from getting body development and i cant believe you completely ignored sneak attack dude this skill combined with flurry is a top tier strategy also invest in some endurance, hirge should be able to read scroll of restoration to break the paralyzation effect and honestly my strategy when dealing with bosses is to always make them attack my companion, go behind them then equip the fastest weapon i have, use flurry along with sneak attack and your target will barely be able to attack
Post automatically merged:    

Okay whaoweweww.... This is an old post...

Last edited: