GOOD AND EVIL ENDING

Arek Varson

Hi there, at the Dragon Coast I chose to really join the Forsaken in order to avoid the fight with Valerian, which was tough... I didn't know I could have simply fled and I didn't have enough personality to unlock more dialogue options. And now I don't want to kill Amarisa (and Calenda) :cry: :cry: and I want to smash Magister's face :evil:

I mean, I just don't want to end the game here, u know xD I have no good saves and I'd like to end this mission before doing others, is there ANYthing I can do to join the right side?

p4ran0id

Staff member
No you can't. Was in the same situation accidentally, there is no way out. Only option ist to ignore ARK till you finished everything else (you can still grind in ark but don't proceed with the story)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Nope and discussion about modding are forbidden here. So better don't mention it again

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
This might be a bit off topic but I've been looking to ask this anyway...

If you choose the evil ending, can you then load a save from before the quest and keep playing? And on iron man, does the evil ending delete the game?

VDX_360

Staff member
It would be difficult, but not impossible, to have save files that go back far enough to allow the Good and Evil branch out. Keep in mind the various objectives that have to be achieved for either ending.

Also, there's several "Good" endings, depending on what one means. There's endings involving a fight, and one that is peaceful.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Arek Varson":3mro81te said:
and I want to smash Magister's face :evil:

Sadly there is no option to smash in the Magister's face during the good ending. And the other option where you fight the horror doesn't give you any chance for that either since he just runs away.

There is one way you would have been able to smash his face in, but it's by far the toughest fight of the entire game. And that is to enrage the entire forsaken and beat them all at once. That fight is nearly impossible though.

Arek Varson

Well, in conclusion, in my opinion you have to take an important choiche too early. I'm speaking of Valerian's encounter. I think the decision wether to join or not the Forsaken is taken too far (both in space and time) from the actual realisation of it, and there is no way out, apparently.

Btw I don't get why modding should be banned.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Arek Varson":2oj2npn5 said:
Btw I don't get why modding should be banned.

It's very simple, because forum rules say so:

DavidBVal":2oj2npn5 said:
3) Some topics are off-limits. Don't discuss any of this, even to admonish the user that starts it:
  • Exiled Kingdoms licensing policy / pricing / begging for discounts or codes.
  • Discussion about cheats/tampering/modificacion/exploits of the game. To report an exploit, PM me directly.
  • Spam, or links to promote your commercial products or website.
  • Real world polemic topics such as religion and politics.
  • Money exchange among forum users or sharing payment information.
  • Anything that is not appropiate for the game's rating (PG17).

On the note why it is off limits, per David's explanation: Because people modify game in a bad way, messing things up and then come here and complain that they have found bug(s), have problems with this or that, that this or that doesn't work, but actually they just messed with game and now trying to offload their problems to him (i.e. David, i.e. developer).

I think it is very fair from him.

This means: You can do to game whatever you want, mod it, cheat it, deconstruct it in any imaginable (or unimaginable) way, do what you want. Just don't come here and ask for help what to do if something goes wrong.

So, you can go and have fun with game in any way you prefer. Just don't discuss some of these funny things you do here.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can mod as much as you like and talk about it in a separate forum, but you are the one who will be responsible/give support to users who get problems because of the modding ;)