Question about combination of rogue skills

Jiflink

Hello people! I’ve recently discovered this game and I’m loving it. I’m playing a rogue, and I’ve got a question about build. I’ve seen some builds like http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rogue-Build-Melee where both Assassinate and Massive Criticals are both used. I’d like to do that, but as far as I can tell they’re mutually exclusive, as Assassinate is Seventh House membership restricted, while Massive Criticals is Warriors Guild membership restricted. I joined the Seventh House, so I think there’s no way for me to get massive criticals based on the wiki page for that skill. Am I missing something, or are those build guides misleading?

TL;DR: possible to get both Massive Criticals & Assassinate on the same character?

Jiflink

Oh... um. I’m a dufus. I literally just barely posted this, then tried talking to the guard. I had already done a certain quest that made us buddy/buddy and they let me in. Nothing to see here, folks! :)

RPGamer

Yeah, massive criticals is learned from a member of the warriors guild, but you don't have to join in order to get it...the only requirement to learn massive criticals is that your character has to have strength 3

Jiflink

Yeah, thanks :). I’ve been reading the wiki extensively, so I understood the minimum requirements. I just hadn’t figured out how to get to the guy until moments after making the post, lol. Now if only there was a way to take both heavy hand and assassinate. That would be amazing.