Can I hunt Minotaur in the free version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skurgeofcaprica

Greetings all! Iv been enjoying EK for a few weeks now. And have hit the same road block in both of my characters, I can't seem to access anywhere to farm Minotaur horns for key to the past, I know the jabbal hills are supposed to have them. And the unknown dungeon dosnt seem to repopulate. I fully entend to buy the game once I'm able, I'm just curious if their might be somewhere I'm missing that I could acess.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Theoretical yes, but the possibility to meet them spontaneous is nearly zero in the free version.

Just buy it, trust me you won't regret that. That game is under my top 5 (ingame time spend)

Skurgeofcaprica

I have every intention too, my funds are just tight for the next few months, I'm dying to roll up a mage. The free version alone is likely my all time favorite Mobil rpg, takes me back to Fo2 and boulders gate. More modern games need this depth.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wich device do you have? If it's a android I can help you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .paidtasks

It's Google awards app, that will give you money for a little survey (completely legal)

Also you can use a GPS spoofer with android (also legal)

If you set your position to a mall ore similar, you'll get surveys and can earn money for playstore. ;) (that's not a hack or similar, you have to answer the questions and Google benefit that wit credits for the store, so win win for both)

Skurgeofcaprica

I downloaded it last week after reading your post but alas iv had one survey and no others :/ I'm 3 dollars shy haha! Hopefully more come in soon. I'm loving the game

Skurgeofcaprica

Update: I have purchased the game! Any tips or tricks for tackling the rest of this game? Any tips for a starting out wizard or cleric? As I will likely roll one of each haha

VDX_360

Staff member
Those are great, and common, questions. Check the general forum for past answers or start a new thread.

This thread started off as a question about where to find minotaurs in the free version, to details about Google surveys.

Locking it for organization purposes.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Skurgeofcaprica":1yp5pwfq said:
Update: I have purchased the game! Any tips or tricks for tackling the rest of this game? Any tips for a starting out wizard or cleric? As I will likely roll one of each haha

VDX _360 IS rigth, just open a new topic for that question, otherwise it will get very confusing at the forum, so don't feel offense that this was locked

Status
Not open for further replies.