2H Weapons choice

Revenant

Currently, my warrior build posses the Maul of Garrak(to fight werewolves),Cruelty and Wild Thunder (with DPS 25). I was thinking of buying the Greataxe of Fallingstars. The DPS does not change much, but has Beastslayer attribute, which would be good in the maze of the minotaurs, and vorators. But is it worth it or should I save the money?(Of course, I know Soul Drinker is better, but I'm still a low level warrior)

Xen

Loreseeker
Buy the Greataxe, there's no point in hoarding too much gold except when you're aiming for the visions through the altar in Nivarian's Hall of Wisdom.

Claytopia

I wish I'd kept the Maul. Werewolves and silver damages wasn't always a thing :(

I carry a silver great sword (where you have the maul), I also carry Rancor for Trolls
and the Axe if the Minotaur King for the Arc.

For everything else is the Adamanite Greatsword.

You only really need to keep a fire damage weapon for random troll packs at all times, anything else just swap out depending on where you are going/ what you are fighting.

Revenant

I do not think it's worth buying. The DPS with Wild Thunder is 25, and with the ax is 25.2. Maybe it's best to save money to buy the Girdle of The Warrior

VDX_360

Staff member
If you don't have the Girdle yet, it might be a better use of your gold. The STR increase will provide both HP and more damage.

The weapons you have should do you well as you progress through the game. If you find yourself with a pile of gold, get the axe. It's not a terrible weapon. However, depending on your grinding-to-quest completion ratio, there's a good chance you might get a better weapon before you get enough gold.

The axe is expensive and for a time was one of the best weapons in the game. But as stuff got added to the game, esp the arc parts, new equipment got added that makes the axe seem a bit overpriced.

Given that you can get the axe without completing any quests, it can be gotten pretty early in the game, if you like grinding :)

BOSTACH

Bruh... I use stiletto to one shot everything in my way with stab and sneak attack while grissenda take all the damage, rogues are unstoppable