A discord server

BOSTACH

Lets make a discord server where everyone can talk easier and help new comers more efficiently if you guys agree post the link in the forum or add it to the game so that everyone can notice it, it will be so much fun :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Most questions are already answered in that forum or at the wiki. It's better to use the search function.

I getting really tired to answer the same question over and over again and a chat would be that way. I'm not against that idea, but I will definitely not use that chat ;)

BOSTACH

It doesn't have to be just questions
If someone discovers a glitch we will guide him to the forum
We can talk about life throw some jokes share builds and tricks, the community of this game is really amazing

p4ran0id

Staff member
If it's just for chatting you can open your own IRC channel and invite player yourself. Discord is more for a game or a project during the development, but exiled kingdom is (nearly) finished. Besides a few bugfixes there won't be much more.

Edit: have a look at BrunoPlay

That user has his own "guild" over WhatsApp and published the link to that group. Feel free to do the same ;)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15626

VDX_360

Staff member
For those that want to participate, I see no reason not to post the server info to allow people to join. Not something I'm personally too keen on doing.

I get that live chatting with other people playing the same game is common aspect of modern gaming, but there are limitations on battery life, available memory (namely RAM), and App compatibility that make using Discord or similar apps problematic with mobile games.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
No need to make something that already exists though. There is already an (unofficial) discord group to help new players which is growing in popularity. It's not mine, but I'm in it too to give helpful advice if needed. Here is an link that people can follow to join, but there is no pressure.

https://discord.gg/tgtrMh5