Rouge confusion!

polpoi

Can someone please tell me why my rouge has +1 two handed. I'm level 1 and I didn't put anything into strength.

VDX_360

Staff member
Are you reading the "Details" section? If so can you post a screen shot?

Are you wearing any equipment that raises STR?

Rogues get a damage bonus at certain levels so that might be it.

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, most likely the source of the +1 Dmg with 2-H weapons is the class bonus Rogues get (Level 1, 6, 12, 18,24). Which means no matter where you allot your starting trait points, you will get +1 dmg bonus to all weapon types, at the minimal.

Lolerescut

polpoi":12ussoz7 said:
Can someone please tell me why my rouge has +1 two handed. I'm level 1 and I didn't put anything into strength.
I didnt know that rogues can hold 2-handed weapons are you sure islts a rogue not a warrior/cleric
And the +1 is it an elemental or physical
If its physical its normal since even if you dont have a weapon equiped you still do some damage punch damage
And if its elemental (e.g. 3-5+1) its pretty common for a weapon to have an aditional elemental damage

polpoi

It's a rouge for sure and I just started. No special equipment. It's in the damage bonus section of the details page.

VDX_360

Staff member
As suspected, the damage is from the class bonus. Note the +1 that's across all melee weapon types. Compare what the details show you with what your traits would otherwise give.

STR 0 with AGL 3 would give only +1 with 1-H weapons, not the +2 that is shown. That extra point is from the class bonus. Agility gives an increase to 1-H for every 2 points, rounding down ( at AGL 2, 4, 6, etc, with no increase for 3,5,7 etc).

STR 0 with AGL 3 would give +3, not the shown +4 to damage. Agility has an one-to-one ratio for extra damage with Light Weapons. Zero STR so nothing there.

Ranged weapons DON'T get the class bonus so the damage from AGL is as expected. Note that Rogues have skills that increase bow damage.

So everything is as expected. You'll see another few class bonus as stated above.

VDX_360

Staff member
Lolerescut":249uydky said:
I didn't know that rouges can hold 2-handed weapons...
From the Adamantite Greatsword to Wild Thunder, there are no 2-H weapons a rogue can equip.

BUT the details shows damage details for weapon types based on game mechanics. Thus the details screen will show the extra damage for 2-H weapons for Rogues even through there's no 2-H weapon in the game a rogue can equip. Same for Clerics and range weapons.

Jibaholic

I think rouge is actually pretty straightforward. If you have fair skin, then go for a light pink color. Darker complexions will benefit more from increasingly bold and deeper colors.

Also, the best rouge is a rouge that duel wields ...

;)