Can’t progress on the Ark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulewi

Hi everyone,

I’m playing with a lvl 23 mage and did the ark before with a rogue, so I know the walkthrough (or I thought so)... : I can't find the Oracle...
To be precise : I have 3 awareness (2+1 thx to the Abbot s ring) but the oracle option doesen’t appear on the console that give explanations about robot. I tried with one more point in awareness, didn’t help...
When I go on the upperdeck there is a blue light Barrier that I cant cross... (the same one that prevent me to access to the reactor on the lower level). So the room in which I should find the oracle is not accessible.

Any ideas ? any other players that have the same issue ?

I play on iOS ... (could my issue be related to the last update ?) but I played on android with my rogue at the time I was going through the ark (now, I try to go through the elemental plane of fire that follow the sewers... :shock: )

Thanks !

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you been in the reactor room?

I'm not sure, but I think I had something similar once, that was the path for the bad ending, I couldn't go to oracle and had to kill my sister in the reactor room. But no guarantee.

Bulewi

I tried.. but can't : the blue light barrier prevent me to do so... they are located at the South-East part of the first room in the reactor level (just after the staircase...)

Bulewi

Keys ? You mean the cards ?
I already have the tree first, which shoud be enough to go talk to the oracle...
I already rewatch the walkthroutgh to be sure not to be missing anything important.
But still...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What does your journal say about Ark of Lothasan quest?

Can you please share a screenshot of the barrier?

Bulewi

Thanks a lot for your help.
I'll post the screenshots tonight... I'm currently at work and don't have EK on my mobile ;) (only on the tab).

Bulewi

here is the screenshot

the journal says "I met Valeran inside the Ark. My enemy now is my own sister Amarisa; she's trying to destroy the gate. I must disable the reactor; it is somewhere downstairs."

Attachments

• IMG_0005-min.jpg
    IMG_0005-min.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 807

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's what I said before. Go downstairs to the reactor. You choosed the evil ending at dragon coast... ;)

Go down here

And kill your sister here

But be careful! If you go to upper deck, the game is over, the world will be destroyed and there is no going back. You have to finish the sewer of horror before entering the upper deck.

Ps: how that happened?

It's because of him

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... le=Valeran

During the Dialoge you promised to join the forsaken (true), there is no going back, that happened to me too accidentally :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You chose the evil path, which means some of the things you read about Oracle, etc. on the wiki will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.