Help with my character

Martino

hello, I do not speak English, I'll use the google translator, sorry

This is my level 8 character, is it okay? It's my first time
Do you recommend another weapon? I bought the seatbelt, it's expensive, did I do well?
all the advice you can give me would be useful.

Lolerescut

The weapon is good but you should not depend on a single weapon you will encounter different enemies types and you will need different weapons with fire damage and electricity are most recommended and dobt wary about the gold you will get a lot more in the coming levels for a starter its a good character it should get you through till mid game

Martino

Lolerescut":2bcrvvbd said:
The weapon is good but you should not depend on a single weapon you will encounter different enemies types and you will need different weapons with fire damage and electricity are most recommended and dobt wary about the gold you will get a lot more in the coming levels for a starter its a good character it should get you through till mid game
Thank you.
so far I could do with the free version and it's been 25 hours and 120 days, but I want to continue playing because the game is fantastic.

Lolerescut

Martino":10tmm6yf said:
Lolerescut":10tmm6yf said:
Thank you.
so far I could do with the free version and it's been 25 hours and 120 days, but I want to continue playing because the game is fantastic.
Your welcome :))