A poorly drawn sketch of Griss

Of course, I appreciate some feedbacks and tips as I'm not a professional artist. Realistic art is far from my skill but I managed to not do overly anime style.

To those who'd put a ring on Griss.

Grim Rapper

That's actually pretty good

tfw when username is liking hirge, but instead drawing gris instead lmao

(still, gris is best girl [cuz i'm not a pedophile])

Grim Rapper":2ssd2wm4 said:
That's actually pretty good

tfw when username is liking hirge, but instead drawing gris instead lmao

(still, gris is best girl [cuz i'm not a pedophile])

Thanks! I drew Griss because I already imagined how she would look like for a long time because on my first run, Griss is my companion.

Hirge is still best grill for me, but it wouldn't hurt to show some appreciation to Griss, right?

Also, didn't draw Hirge first as I'm still doing my research on her appearance. But, I'm thinking of a young girl around the age of 15-17 as the game said that she's barely in her twenties.

Lolerescut":ol7x8vpa said:
I would have loved hirge but she ugly tho
And the drawing is not bad at all

Thank you! Well, I do admit that Hirge's portrait seems a bit off- no offence, David! -but I think that her appearance can be altered a little. Her in-game description is already spot on, its just that her portrait needs to be matching.

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's good, and way better then I ever could

I would really like to see a anime/manga version of hirge, if you can do that please show that version too.

Great job!

p4ran0id":24kezwzh said:
It's good, and way better then I ever could

I would really like to see a anime/manga version of hirge, if you can do that please show that version too.

Great job!

Thank you. I'll make sure to do one as soon as possible.

Might digitalize it as well.

VDX_360

Staff member
If I think about it, I might picture Griss looking something like Gabrielle from Xena Warrior Princess.

Dark Mage Ascended

Lolerescut":6gxwqrtn said:

Wait, really? Hirge isn't the prettiest of the bunch (Griss is best girl), sure, but she's not hard to look at either, for me at least.

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":1p9sp5te said:
Lolerescut":1p9sp5te said:

Wait, really? Hirge isn't the prettiest of the bunch (Griss is best girl), sure, but she's not hard to look at either, for me at least.
Wepl i guess to each his own preferences but for me she way too ugly x.X looking at her frame i started to believe there are invisible cats of the three and they are all around hirge i can even hear them sometimes!!