Better Safe than Sorry: Preparing for the Sewer of Horrors

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":izt29eek said:
Thanks again for all the advice, and for not allowing me to die as an old madman stuck in the Underlevels. But in all fairness, I'd totally brcome the leader of the Red Mages if I did.
Do you have red cape to be allowed to join them do you!

Dark Mage Ascended

Argarath":r1l9odbb said:
Great job. Well done

Thanks.
Sadly, I don't think I can ever defeat the Lord of the Pit. My tablet can't handle the fire in the Elemental Plane and lags like crazy, the only thing I could do is run like hell.
That's a Tome of Wisdom I'll never get. :evil:

Lolerescut

If the lag is ur problem you you can use du batter saver worked miracles to my tab 2 back then and if your problem is durabilty just bring a fire elemental with you scroll or skill doesnt matter they survive well in there

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":2fit6wh2 said:
I'll splatter blood on my plexifiber robes for same effect.
They are mages not goblins they will figure it out in a sec doesnt work that way you have to have what you dont have and you dont uave it so you cant join the redmages sorry pal but now that the soh is out of way its time for you to find your invisible swamp donkey

Lolerescut

It must be a different invisible thing invisible swamp donkey never leaves the swamp its obvious from the name

VDX_360

Staff member
1) The Invisible Swamp Donkey goes where ever he wants. It's one of the advantages of being invisible.

2) Epic Omelettes can be useful in the longer dungeons.

Lolerescut

VDX_360":1zx26xzc said:
1) The Invisible Swamp Donkey goes where ever he wants. It's one of the advantages of being invisible.
Yes he can but he always wants to go to the swamps... I always find him the flirting with other invisible swamp creatures