Thoughts on the nature of Magic and the Ascended Immortals [SPOILERS]

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":3gc65snh said:
Lolerescut":3gc65snh said:
Dark Mage Ascended":3gc65snh said:

We don't know that. We are talking about a vast interstellar empire touching on Three know how many worlds. Even if Noutamet was decimated, tens or even hundreds of colonies... .
One thing we know for sure they didnt send stress signals ask for help instead the magister went to risk his life for immortality and decieved his fellow forsaken for his own good

Lolerescut

Grim Rapper":2yluopb8 said:
Lolerescut":2yluopb8 said:
Well if you completed the game with lady laenna joining you against the horrors you will find she is a mage
The Forsaken is as....
True the forsaken didnt know but the magister did try to finish the game with peaceful ending when the magister joins you and appologizes for his blindness with power and immortality and was willing to sacrifice humans to gain powers in which it only means he was aware of it and maybe even witnessed it the first time it happend but he didnt care as much as he cared about his safety and those who followed him so yes the forsaken didnt know but the magister did and no the initial forsaken most like have known about magic but mudaari did not yes i know forsaken are mudaari but dont forget forsaken means abandond or deserted which means they are no longer part of muudari or they are the last of the mudaari nevertheless forsaken were well known to magic after the crashland for example tremedan the archmage which was alive when the crash happend and he learned the magic and he was the initial forsaken so practically muudari still dont know about magic but the forsaken are well fond with it even more then humans and varranari since the best mage known in the exiled kingdoms is tremedan the arch mage which could also mean the real initial mudaari were capable of magic but have evolved to science and forgot about magic that their ancestors fond with but after all these are all up to the imagining of the reader since i am sure david didnt plan out a background to mudaari yet and left it to the players imagination yet probably threw some foreshadowing to the story

Daybreak

Yes,a good roleplay.... splendid,as for my idea...,hmm I believe the muudari should be able to use magic(in their ancient time) however them fascinated at science and art which resulted lost of magic,as for immortality..yes it's true that if you still have a humanity(both in mind,soul and heart)you won't be able to did it,became either a retard or insane,just like what happened to the three,tol, and still the unexplained eleven emperor (tol said them ascended as well right?)magic were exist in all place possible....(logically,since all being have a things called soul)and as for magical equipment..., there's indeed exist a way to store the energy of the world(whatever it is called)like using mana crystal or contain it within yourself.....and why warrior and rogue unable to use magic,that's simple.....the difference between mage cleric,and warrior,rogue was..mage and cleric capable to control their own magical power,while warrior and rogue can't

Lolerescut

Daybreak":2p5pzj88 said:
Yes,a good roleplay.... splendid,as for my idea...,hmm I believe the muudari should be able to use magic(in their ancient time) however them fascinated at science and art which resulted lost of magic,as for immortality..yes it's true that if you still have a humanity(both in mind,soul and heart)you won't be able to did it,became either a retard or insane,just like what happened to the three,tol, and still the unexplained eleven emperor (tol said them ascended as well right?)magic were exist in all place possible....(logically,since all being have a things called soul)and as for magical equipment..., there's indeed exist a way to store the energy of the world(whatever it is called)like using mana crystal or contain it within yourself.....and why warrior and rogue unable to use magic,that's simple.....the difference between mage cleric,and warrior,rogue was..mage and cleric capable to control their own magical power,while warrior and rogue can't
Not quite true they are capable of controling magic "learning a skill in new garand" but they need farther consintration to unleash whats within them

Grim Rapper

Lolerescut":11lhg7pd said:
True the forsaken...
I'm not hating or anything, but please give a second thought on grammar when posting your thoughts because it's really hard to understand it (for me at least). So I'll respond to things that I (vaguely) understands and about to respond

First of all, I didn't say that the Muud'ari people didn't understand magic, but rather the Civilization of Muud'ari didn't understand magic in the first place.

It's reasonable enough to speculate that the initial Muud'ari people are capable of magic since the Muud'ari is the one who created human in the Varannari in the first place, but it also has its counter-speculation that maybe the majority of the Muud's isn't welcoming their brother/sister that have gifted with magic (like witch-hunt in the old days) after creating humans in Varannari, thus making the majority of the Muud'ari didn't know it's existence until the crash of the Ark.

But all of this is just from a sphere of speculation without little to no evidence from the game itself. All that I said beforehand is just a mere coincidence from picking a path of hints from the game

Lolerescut

Sure thing and dont wary i am not offended easily
I did my best correct spelling errors hopefully i didnt forget some or even worse made new ones
And if you ment for me to place ' and , then i must appologize for it will never happen i suck at it and 100% against it and i am using mobile which makes it a pain to type especially since my fingers are a bit way too big to be tapping the virtual buttons easily
Sincerely a random guy you dont know :D