Farm gold on level 7-10

NesskiV

Hi! :) I'm playing 9/10 days in Exiled. I have 7 level a warrior but i have problem with potions. I have so much quests but not so much gold. I need buy a potions but i don't know how i can farm a gold. Can u explain? :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, there are different options.

I prefer to grind at Maze of lamph lvl 1. But there are also other opinions about that.

For me Maze of lamph is the perfect grinding, single enemies, awesome drops and fast/run

VDX_360

Staff member
If the early game, health potions are pretty cost prohibitive. You might want to save them for emergencies or boss fights. As suggested above, collecting red and blue orchids helps, so does farming the first orc dungeon for health potions, better gear (plus gold and XP).

If you're really struggling, you might want to double check your build, your trait spread and your equipment. Keep in mind that 2-H, 1-H and Light weapons all get damage bonus from a different mix of traits (see the Wiki for more details).

Argarath

I usually go ice wolf hunting at around 9-11. Do not sell the skins in town. Collect about 100 or so and sell to the wandering native hunters for 150 coins each

p4ran0id

Staff member
Also, if you have the Gate skill, sell your items in Freetown, they pay a better price. It's not much and not worth a scroll, but with the gate skill it can be helpful a bit.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
My general advice would be: Develop playing style that don't uses potions. And, if you really need to use potions, it needs to be something really serious, i.e. really tough boss or something like this.

In general, you play without potions, you go to places where you can survive, you don't have to clear dungeons 100%, etc.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Alan_SP":1o2vnaxl said:
My general advice would be: Develop playing style that don't uses potions.

I like to add on to that, that the perfect moment to do use those potions that you spared up then is against bosses. Even with a great play style that rarely needs potions, you'll still need some against the toughest foes the kingdoms have to offer.
Also, once you get further in the game you'll get more and more gold and in the end you'll have potions enough for everything anyway.