Why adeon why! "spoiler alert"

Lolerescut

This is made out of pure boredom nonetheless here it goes
So i have finsihed hirge's quest turns out she is a queen later on after a few goblin kills i decided to find out about griss and she was supposed to be queen but ran away and her sis became a queen instead a fool queen but a queen nonetheless and then i targeted few giants ridden my invisible swamp donkey from the icemist to the devils home in fogas fought some cats killed a few snakes stole the bananas from monkey drank the blood of fellow adventurers and then took a bath with it and i decided to go for adeon's quest expecting to find out something cool like that he was a king or a prince who was betrayed and is forced to steal to save lives of the people or something like that, thats after reading some comments that said the quest shall make us no longer hate him so i rode my invisible swamp donkey to adeon took him with me went kingsbridge had a few drinks killed a wizard a mad wizard went to whitetower met a man sleeping with a pig that was weird really weird killed two male prostituits who were having a threesome with the wife of the man who married a pig which also was weird and then went all the way to portmelan and started a conspiracy about the forsaken that they could be the earlier people who live outsid the exiled kingdom stole a diamond to make it a ring and get married one day took a few electric recharges while doing that and then went back only to find out that adeon was a blasted theif his whole life because he wasnt able to find an honest job why adeon why! And he still didnt give me my stuff back :x :twisted: :cry:

Dark Mage Ascended

Why of course. Adaon is the lovable bastard, you can't ruin his entire character by giving him a righteous backstory. He's a poor kid from the Freeport slums who made a living out of stealing, and his redemption is joining forces wlth you to save the world and steal artifacts from the undead remains of ancient civilizations, instrad of stealing your stuff.
It would be a boring game if everyone had a crystal clean moral record.

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":2dlifb1x said:
Why of course. Adaon is the lovable bastard, you can't ruin his entire character by giving him a righteous backstory. He's a poor kid from the Freeport slums who made a living out of stealing, and his redemption is joining forces wlth you to save the world and steal artifacts from the undead remains of ancient civilizations, instrad of stealing your stuff.
It would be a boring game if everyone had a crystal clean moral record.
He only joined me for his own revenge and the game wasnt boring before the side quests came were they all were just a bunch of crazy companions to me especially hirge

Dark Mage Ascended

Why care? You only went in your quest tomget yourself the inheritance of a relative you never met, so you can't really act like Adaon's motives are inferior to yours.
Besides, the guy was kidnapped and likely tortured. Anyone would want revenge in some form or another.

Lolerescut

Dark Mage Ascended":on9kv5sa said:
Why care? You only went in your quest tomget yourself the inheritance of a relative you never met, so you can't really act like Adaon's motives are inferior to yours.
Besides, the guy was kidnapped and likely tortured. Anyone would want revenge in some form or another.
Yes but it doesnt make him good and i went for my inheritance its different tgen stealing its a privelege i get which is not wrong to do as stealing is you know not good and revenge is not good i cant find 1 good thing about adeon everyone has his bad things hirge is a crazy girl who hates the undead and a bad leader lies a lot saying the three exist and are god while they are demi gods they were humans in first but with extroadinary powers and they were invaders and conquerers did anyone for a second thought about the poor varnarri that the three attacked and griss is a spoiled brat that quites her duties and quests as soon as it gets hard but they also have good things hirge heals people and is a queeb that is ready to sacrifice herself for others and griss didnt back down her sister when her sister was in trouble and fights for the weak as for adeon only went to save the guy whobraised him for the sake of the purple diamond andbhe activated a trap becuase of messing around he tried to interfer with my love scene and makebit a three some and till this day he is trying to steal my swamp donkey nothing good about him

Helgrin

Lolerescut":3tnbpjhy said:
Dark Mage Ascended":3tnbpjhy said:
Yes but it doesnt make him good and i went for my inheritance its different tgen stealing its a privelege i get which is not wrong to do as stealing is you know not good and revenge is not good i cant find 1 good thing about adeon everyone has his bad things hirge is a crazy girl who hates the undead and a bad leader lies a lot saying the three exist and are god while they are demi gods they were humans in first but with extroadinary powers and they were invaders and conquerers did anyone for a second thought about the poor varnarri that the three attacked and griss is a spoiled brat that quites her duties and quests as soon as it gets hard but they also have good things hirge heals people and is a queeb that is ready to sacrifice herself for others and griss didnt back down her sister when her sister was in trouble and fights for the weak as for adeon only went to save the guy whobraised him for the sake of the purple diamond andbhe activated a trap becuase of messing around he tried to interfer with my love scene and makebit a three some and till this day he is trying to steal my swamp donkey nothing good about him

Well, i thought so too, but uppn hearing his words at the end of his quest, i realized that he DID change. Of course he is still arrogant and cunning guy, but he isn't evil anymore. Otherwise he would join his uncle.

Kyoji

More over , I suppose you would not be able to fully appreciate the nice and fresh Grissenda or the righteous Hirge of you do not accept the " sneaky " Adaon .
When I took home in New Garand and I Met him inside home , at the beginning I felt not very confident ( and I wonder what was in Grissenda thoughts that day) but I tried to give him some credit and until now , nothing disappeared from house item chests .