A safe bet(?) [Funny]

D0ppiaP

My warrior: Adaon, I bet 1000 gold coins you won't break any universe rule.

Adaon: Hold my beer, boss.

VDX_360

Staff member
Hey, YOU let him out of the cage, YOU deal with his problems. ...

Okay, on a serious note, due to the game mechanics and rounding, etc, sometimes there are oddities in what the combat log shows and what happens. Worth noting but unless it's a critical game issue, not likely to be a pressing fix for the Developer.

But, seriously, did you think Adaon was going to be problem free? He robbed you in your sleep the first time he met you. He's going to rob wizards, try to black mail nobles, and yes, he's trying to hack the game (all bugs in the code are Adaon's fault, by decree of the Invisible Swamp Donkey).

VDX_360

Staff member
A swamp donkey is the visible version of the Invisible Swamp Donkey.

Argarath

How to find the Invisible Swamp Donkey?
1. 1st clue is obvious, find a swamp
2. Since the Donkey is Invisible, you need to follow its sound
3. Bring a Golden Apple. The Invisible Swamp Donkey will then lead you to the Invisible Swamp Ogre and his bride (possibly Princess Fiona)
Good luck on your quest!

VDX_360

Staff member
Argarath":2nshsm0m said:
Invisible Swamp Ogre
Okay, now you're just being obtuse. Clearly there's no such things as Invisible Swamp Ogres. Maybe Invisible Giants.

D0ppiaP

VDX_360":3e2dfndp said:
He robbed you in your sleep the first time he met you. He's going to rob wizards, try to black mail nobles, and yes, he's trying to hack the game (all bugs in the code are Adaon's fault, by decree of the Invisible Swamp Donkey).
HE'S MY CHARACTER'S BEST FRIEND AND A NICE DUDE I DON'T CARE WHAT HE DID IN THE PAST

RPGamer

So it's like Exiled Kingdoms version of Herobrine.....yes, I like to play Minecraft. Fight me

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's the reason for everything bad happens in the game, RNG does not give you the needed drop? Blame it on the invisible Swamp donkey :D