Unweakened Undermother and secret Achievements

Argarath

In the end, after careful preparation and planning, it was easy. I finally managed to kill the Undermother unweakened. I know many have done this but still feel happy

Argarath

The character and companion with gears used for the feat. Spirit Wolf with Summoner skill (level 16)

Lolerescut

Well you could have done it earlier using scroll of restoration hirge and hirge as a companion and mana pots you tank and heal get stunned hirge heals and when you get low hp use scroll of restoration your back up good and healthy use the stun immunity and paralyisis item forgot its name it is found by kissing hand and taking hearts and giving them to evil statue its easiest to find nonetheless good job you just did what was supposed to be impossible the easy one now it time for killing the forsaken which is impossible meduim once you do that its time to get rid of the swamp donkey once and for all and save the trapped souls that are searching for that invisible swamp donkey be careful this is a long quest to do

p4ran0id

Staff member
Not sure if it is really easier with hirge as companion. I tried it once but it was less effective as Adaon. She does not make enough damage. Also Bloodied Scarf is very helpful here and it's only for Rogue. 2 clerics is hard for that fight.

Also, congratulations for solving that! Great job,

Lolerescut

Idk i am not much of a fan for cleric tbh but i tried it with a warrior and hirge killed undermother on level 17-19 i cant quite recall the level i did it but not higher than 19 i did it vefore the ark

Argarath

Lolerescut":1sv289p2 said:
Idk i am not much of a fan for cleric tbh but i tried it with a warrior and hirge killed undermother on level 17-19 i cant quite recall the level i did it but not higher than 19 i did it vefore the ark
This is an attempt on Unweakened Undermother version on Hard. Anyhow my Cleric by late game actually is quite a powerhouse, and can outlast my Warrior in any dungeon.
Adaon is a natural choice for a Cleric for the attempt, he brings the most DPS to the table, can easily be set to flank, and with the Spirit Wolf to help, my Cleric role is to cover heal, and only need to use less than a handful of pots, and no need for Restoration scrolls, even though I did bring them to the fight.

Jibaholic

My favorite part is that the one lonely Potion of Restoration. If the 356 Elixirs of Galade were to fail you, you've got a backup!

Did you think about using Melporth's Sword (if you still have it), getting 7 poison with a speed of 10 should outperform 3 poison with a speed of 13. I assume only the poison damage was getting through.

Edit: guessing the potion was a drop, not something you took into battle.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Lolerescut":7xrl25ga said:
i tried it with a warrior and hirge killed undermother on level 17-19 i cant quite recall the level i did it but not higher than 19 i did it vefore the ark

You killed the unweakened Undermother at level 19? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since someone completed the Ark at level 15, but that's still very impressive since the unweakened Undermother is one of the strongest foes in the entire game. Do you remember if you did it on hard or on normal? And do you have any proof you defeated her?

Lolerescut

It was on normal and i didnt take pics it was a normal back then byt i can try to do it again on nightmare tho