Unweakened Undermother and secret Achievements

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Lolerescut":twqg5go8 said:
i did rob the bank but i killed the owner so he doesnt get in money issues

Well that's one way to look at it :lol: (The chancellor and director deserved their deaths though)

Also I'm still unsure if it's the morally right thing to kill the undermother. On one hand she is an very powerful being that can be a serious threat to the world if something is in the way of her plans. On the other hand, she never does anything to harm the hero or the kingdoms in the game except if provoked and keeps her promise to share knowledge when you help her. But her daughter never harmed anyone either. It really is a tough moral decision.
Of course all that didn't stop me from killing her for the achievement :lol:

Lolerescut

BattleLord":1oqo22xk said:
Lolerescut":1oqo22xk said:
i did rob the bank but i killed the owner so he doesnt get in money issues

Well that's one way to look at it :lol: (The chancellor and director deserved their deaths though)

Also I'm still unsure if it's the morally right thing to kill the undermother. On one hand she is an very powerful being that can be a serious threat to the world if something is in the way of her plans. On the other hand, she never does anything to harm the hero or the kingdoms in the game except if provoked and keeps her promise to share knowledge when you help her. But her daughter never harmed anyone either. It really is a tough moral decision.
I dont feel sorry for killing zesure shebis an abomination a betryor of life cycle she pkus i was afraid someone who would do the same mistake i did with the princess of the see and have humirmek kids not cool at all especailly if adeon was the father it would be a humirmek thieves the world doesnt need that however the undermother is not evil she only follows her natural instincts of survival and tells her daughters not to go out of the cave and doesnt avenge their deaths because its their fault
Also zesure is a liar and will get to killing once she get rid of the undermother i mean she burnt the whole area she was living in and pretended to be helping others sorry but who helps through burning things

p4ran0id

Staff member
BattleLord":2vleele4 said:
Also I'm still unsure if it's the morally right thing to kill the undermother.

Come on, she asked you to kill her own daughter!

Lolerescut

p4ran0id":an5mb5x3 said:
BattleLord":an5mb5x3 said:
Also I'm still unsure if it's the morally right thing to kill the undermother.

Come on, she asked you to kill her own daughter!
Yes but only because her daughter betrayed her and wanted to teach her other daughters "which are in million" a lesson about betraying the undermother and for a good cause to if we didnt get the shards in time everyone would die except the undermother cause she will burry herself deep under ground so its not a bad thing also zesure is the one who wanted to kill the undermother first

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
BattleLord":2yfwitzf said:

Good thing that I didn't add an achievement for burning down an orphanage... :mrgreen:

Lolerescut

DavidBVal":1we9pgrf said:
BattleLord":1we9pgrf said:

Good thing that I didn't add an achievement for burning down an orphanage... :mrgreen:
Why am i having a feeling you will do it in the next game

Argarath

DavidBVal":3ano5vnf said:
You have already done worse. One of the secret Achievements involves total destruction of the entire Exiled Kingdoms, and I will be gunning for that too :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Argarath":2udhdjwg said:
You have already done worse. One of the secret Achievements involves total destruction of the entire Exiled Kingdoms, and I will be gunning for that too :)

Haha, I got that achievement accidently with my first mage character.

Well, you should read the Dialoge before answering. Was that "weird" guy in Ashen capes (I think). I only get it after I had to kill my sister in reactor room, way too late, so I had not really a choice to step back... :roll:

Lolerescut

p4ran0id":3idzu39u said:
Argarath":3idzu39u said:

Haha, I got that achievement accidently with my first mage character.

Well, you should read the Dialoge before answering. Was that "weird" guy in Ashen capes (I think). I only get it after I had to kill my sister in reactor room, way too late, so I had not really a choice to step back... :roll:
Youbtge first ending i wanted to do when i first heard about evil ending i wanted to do it but then i seen i have to kill my sister and i would never do it i would rather delete my character and start doing it all from the begining instead

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, you don't have my sister...

Of course I would never harm her, but still.... She's a pain in the ass sometimes, and she is nearly 30 (and is my little sister) :lol: