Unweakened Undermother and secret Achievements

Lolerescut

I cant go to the achievement of google play it gives me an error message saying app is incorrectly configured i wilo uninstall and reinstall game import characters and login to the game and check if it gives me the achievments back

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yep, that's the achievement. And it proves that you killed the unweakend undermother ;)

Lolerescut

I thought you needed a proof killing it didnt know there was an achievement until this post came but i feel sad tgat i killed here i mean she didnt kill me the first time we met and didnt get mad for killing her daughters

p4ran0id

Staff member
Come on, you freed Adaon, that little piece of s#*t after he robbed you
You killed the poor Horror, it also doesn't hurt you
You (maybe) betrayed several people, killed a bunch of vampires, undead, dragons and many more, fought in arena, robbed a bank, let your companions die over and over again and now you feel sad? :D

Ps: the first time someone managed to kill unweakend undermother, David was a little bit shocked since it should be (nearly) impossible ^^

Edit: does anyone know who was the first one?

Lolerescut

p4ran0id":1x8mkbps said:
Come on, you freed Adaon, that little piece of s#*t after he robbed you
You killed the poor Horror, it also doesn't hurt you
You (maybe) betrayed several people, killed a bunch of vampires, undead, dragons and many more, fought in arena, robbed a bank, let your companions die over and over again and now you feel sad? :D

Ps: the first time someone managed to kill unweakend undermother, David was a little bit shocked since it should be (nearly) impossible ^^

Edit: does anyone know who was the first one?

I freed adoen for my benfits and i punish him whenever i use him i dobt even equip him with armor and let him tank for a hit ir two i almost never let gris die i dont use hirge a lot vampires dont exist as far i know yes i killed them and drank their blood and took a bath alnost died on iron man for drinking the blood and i help the undead through killing them and freeing their trapped souls i never betrayed anyone and dragons are just legends according to an npc in freetowb i think so there is no harm in killing what doesnt exist i did rob the bank but i killed the owner so he doesnt get in money issues oh and about adeon i never let hin steal my items only tue gold since i drop them before getting robbed i also did the peaceful ending you can see that in the picture above but i had to kill the poor undernother :cry:

Argarath

Jibaholic":3sk231aa said:
Did you think about using Melporth's Sword (if you still have it), getting 7 poison with a speed of 10 should outperform 3 poison with a speed of 13. I assume only the poison damage was getting through.
I believe you are right and the sword would be better for Adaon. In the end, probably a bit over prepared and the fight was over in less than 1 min. No running just stand there and control healing, apply poison for Adaon. I believe this is probably the easiest way to beat her.

Lolerescut

Thats because you were at lvl 25 when you did it which is supposed to be easy by then lvl 17-19 is like hell

Argarath

It is an impressive accomplishment for you to manage the task at such low level. I myself would not be trying that. She is the most powerful individual on the whole planet, almost to the stage of Ascension. I will only tackle her at the last stage possible and even at high level, without a plan and strategy many would still fail. That and I did not farm Potion of restoration or use it much in my playthroughs

Lolerescut

Argarath":12fxye7u said:
It is an impressive accomplishment for you to manage the task at such low level. I myself would not be trying that. She is the most powerful individual on the whole planet, almost to the stage of Ascension. I will only tackle her at the last stage possible and even at high level, without a plan and strategy many would still fail. That and I did not farm Potion of restoration or use it much in my playthroughs
Thabks but trust me it was pain and contained lots of running and i was done from the arch by then so had nothing better to do xd