Companion reset skills + thanks and praises

Leodore

Hey y'all!
First things first, i salute the creator and everyone involved for making this game! The old school rpg feels gives me chills, the music is fantastic, the info text in items are hilarious (tho would like to have more different looking armors but i leave it for my imagination)...all and all amazing game, thank you!

Second thing is that can you reset companion skills? If so..how? Cant seem to find out if and how it is possible. Currently in warriors guild trying to reset Grissendas skills but cant seem to figure things out here. Tomorrow i will be flying to Indonesia and start travelling the world for few years and Exiled Kingdoms will be my game to play in airports/when flying/killing time.

Enjoy the game and life peeps... and stay humble ✊

/Leo

Argarath

Certain members of most guilds in will offer companion reset. It will be the same character that also offer your character reset, for a price of course. In New Garand Warrior's Guild, it will be Darema, the redhead in upper right corner of the big room. Just choose option 2. Beware that the cost will rise each time you use the reset option.

p4ran0id

Staff member
The thief guild in New Garand can definitely do that, the person in the east corner of the room. He says something like "do you know too much?"

I think also someone in warrior guild there.

Most important Tipp: always save before reseting. It get every time more expensive, and if you accidentally reskill wrong and decide to change that, it can get really expensive.

Leodore

p4ran0id":2ygrz8yb said:
The thief guild in New Garand can definitely do that, the person in the east corner of the room. He says something like "do you know too much?"

I think also someone in warrior guild there.

Most important Tipp: always save before reseting. It get every time more expensive, and if you accidentally reskill wrong and decide to change that, it can get really expensive.

Many thanks fellow adventurer!