Judge my rogue please

Iksela

Thank you for your comment, useful info.

I joined the theives guild to learn archery skills, is impossible to learn warrior skills too?

Grim Rapper

Iksela":3tfq5vy9 said:
Thank you for your comment, useful info.

I joined the theives guild to learn archery skills, is impossible to learn warrior skills too?

Massive Critical is still available regardless of your guild, so that's a yes [there's several skill that you can't learn, but that's not necessary for your build progression as far as I know as an Archer Rogue Build]

p4ran0id

Staff member
There are several warrior skills you can learn without joining the guild. The only exclusive skills are Duell and Heavyhand, Battle Rage* and Infantry Training* are only for warrior, besides the guild. the rest is no problem.

Massive Critical, Precision Strikes, Bloodlust and Body Development is for everyone

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... %27s_Guild

*that are warrior only skills, you need fury or shield expert for that, so you don't need to join the guild but you need a warrior as character

Iksela

Grim Rapper":2h7kvlum said:
Massive Critical is still available regardless of your guild, so that's a yes

p4ran0id":2h7kvlum said:
There are several warrior skills you can learn without joining the guild. The only exclusive skills are Duell and Heavyhand, Battle Rage* and Infantry Training* are only for warrior, besides the guild. the rest is no problem.

Massive Critical, Precision Strikes, Bloodlust and Body Development is for everyone

Thank you very much, such useful info!

I love this game so much it's so complex and deep lol.

I'm addicted! :3