A few questions

RPGamer

Maze of Lamth: I know that there's a Minotaur priestess in maze if Lamth level 2 that can create rings for 30 emeralds. But, I also know that 10 emeralds can be given to the priestess for XP. Firstly: I want to know if giving her 10 emeralds for XP counts towards the total needed for her to craft the rings. Secondly: where are good spots to grind for emeralds. The wiki says Lambar Cave and Cave of Echoes are good spots, but I've been through both caves multiple times and I can't find and emeralds (and the Vorators are OP as all heck and I just don't wanna deal with them)

Money: I'm trying to save up money so I can get XP from the visions at the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian. Obviously, that's quite a tall order since the total amount of money I need is 400,000 (I already did the first 2 visions) so, where are good places to grind for gold? (I know the maze of lamth is a good spot, but it will hinder my money-saving process if I have to keep returning to town and sleeping just to reset the maze so I can get more loot) I'm hoping to get a list of several good places for gold, so I can keep going back and forth between several locations. That way (hopefully) by the time I get through the different locations, the previous ones will have reset and I'll be able to keep going through them repeatedly, without having to sleep at an inn.

p4ran0id

Staff member
1. No, emeralds for XP won't count for the ring
2. I prefer Wyvern Mountains, you can hunt the Wyverns (also welps). But there are also other places. I love the Wyvern mountain, just aim for the wyvern and ignore everyone else, 2 minutes and 0-5 emeralds per run
3. About money, that question is as old as the game I think ^^
If you can enter the sunken citadel, use the citadel/Maze combo.
Also you can use the Maze only, clear lvl1, go down and clear that, take some time or just wait 2-5 minutes at the rest point (where the priest and the king is) and go upstairs again, the upper deck will be respawned and you can clear it again and walk to the town without using scroll. But sunken citadel/Maze lvl 2 is the most effective combo (at least for me)

New grand, go to the desert, use the teleport to get to sunken citadel, clear that, use teleport to Maze lvl2 clear that, back to citadel and after that use the teleport to new garand again. Sell items and rest, then start again

123Klutz

IIRC, the crate in forbidden pit gives you 10 emeralds, but is lies in the deepest closet.........btw forbidden pit is one of the hardest Dungeons in this game

Farm sunken citadel for money, you'll get tons of XP and potions too.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes it's a bit hard, but really awesome. But compared to others it's still easy.

For me the hardest dungeons are (hard - > easy)

ARK
SoH
Bappasalar Cave
Abbey of Saint Admus
The pit

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
p4ran0id":2uvxo6k3 said:
For me the hardest dungeons are (hard - > easy)

ARK
SoH
Bappasalar Cave
Abbey of Saint Admus
The pit

The ark as hardest dungeon? It all depends on the build and class I guess. With my warrior it took me indeed a while to complete it, while it was one of the easier dungeons with my summoner mage. Personally I find the sewer a lot harder since there are so many different enemy types you have to prepare against. This was doable with my warrior by bringing different pieces of equipment but a nightmare for my mage.
Bappasalar Cave is a tough case for me. The goblins are a walk in the park with every class, but the group of dragons in the end are indeed very difficult. I guess it does indeed deserve that spot just for the strong dragons in the end.

p4ran0id

Staff member
In my opinion, ARK is harder than SoH, because you are alone. For Mage or supporter cleric it's way harder than SoH.
SoH isn't hard at all, if you know what you need and take the right equipment/items, you can solve it without problem.

Lolerescut

Bapasallar cave for me was easy
sewers all i needed to prepare for was the flame and poison resists and armor or health with and a stun immunity
The arch for the first time it was hard to my warrior after that easy especially with mage just invest with electric bolt

Basically in my opinion the ark is that hardest if you face the horrors or the whole forsaken since the horror keep lvl up
The unweakend undermorther since she lives in a cave she takes 2nd place the pit 3rd and the sewers as forth the rest is easy even in nightmare mode