2-Handed Cleric vs Ark on HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argarath

Just finished Ark with her. Was very happy with her versatility and staying power. She does not have the DPS of other classes but can last forever. She had her skills specifically reset for Ark and peaceful ending. Lasted whole upper level on Cognac only

VDX_360

Staff member
Argarath":kl5o7ohy said:
Lasted whole upper level on Cognac only
That's the same way I lasted through advanced applied statistics....

Argarath

123Klutz":3mzele9b said:
what? the traveler ring is not unique?
They are not unique. Just damn rare drop at 1% rate per chest. Took me a long time to manage to get two.

VDX_360

Staff member
A lot of players won't find any of those rings. With all the final skills and equipment out, a lot of players simply won't be in the arc long enough to get one to drop.

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's really easy to get a lot of them.

Choose a character with an item it really needs, like archer build searching for the automatic gloves...

Rng is a b*tch, took me 3 days (Realtime) to get that item and I had to sell a lot of that rings to keep my inventory Clean...... ;)

Argarath

Farming Ark is tricky. Certain chests only drop certain type of items so knowledge is key especially when dealing with rng e.g there is only 1 chest in Reactor level (the furthest place in the hidden area) that drops Goggled helm and Auto Gloves compared to 7 chests in the Main level. So it makes sense to farm those 2 items in the Main level. Likewise in Reactor area, certain chests only drop weapons, others only drop armors, and all chests in Reactor srop Ring of Star Traveller but at 1% rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.