2-Handed Cleric vs Ark on HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argarath

benleen87":2jykl2ub said:
Which chests contain the ring?
The ring is not a FIXED drop, but only a small chance of dropping (1%). All chests in the REACTOR level can drop the ring. The 2 chests in the MAIN level closest to the elevator to the Upper level also can drop the ring. The Battle Droid (level 21) can also have a small chance of dropping (but I do not know exactly what is the chance). So farming the ring is not for the faint heart, you need to run through REACTOR level many, many times unless RNG is really kind to you. Better pray to RNGESUS before you attempt, better still to sacrifice a few goats in the process.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Just grind a bit and you'll get more than enough of them. Clear the maindeck and go to stairs (rest if necessary), go down and clear the reactor, upstairs, rest, clear main floor (or go down again) and so on... Ark reset instant.

Also there is a little trick (not really an exploit).....

MOD NOTE: Yes, that counts as an exploit. Rest of the comment deleted per Forum Rule #3.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Sure that you have to restart the game? It's a while ago but as far as I remember it was not really necessary. After going upstairs and killing the 2 wizzards in the room with stairs I could go down and the area was resetted. But I always cleared the reactor.

RNG is really a b*tch, it took me more then necessary (leveled twice, 20+) to get the gloves with my archer. I got nearly every run that ring and had to sell a lot of them...

VDX_360

Staff member
This thread has drifted into discussing exploits to get around chests drops. Several comments deleted. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.