im level 16 and pls tell me which quests i can do.

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
There aren't too many quests at your level besides the big one--The Shards of Fate. You'll want to complete that by level 18-19 so you can unlock more advanced areas with better loot. Gossip in taverns, kill rumor bosses, and look for strong, unique enemies like King Gurguth and Lich (Liches? Lich's? Lichen?).

Town hall quests are always helpful, just go to a city (I prefer New Garand), accept all the quests, then follow a path and do them all in one run. Nets you a good amount of gold and xp and it's a good way to wait for rumor bosses to respawn.

You'll want to collect 450,000 gold by the end of the game for Hall of Wisdom visions. It's never too early to start grinding. Irazur Tomb and anywhere with Ursan are good places to start.

And, finally, click here and go to the table for a full list of quests ordered by difficulty. See if there are any you missed and go to the wiki for a full walkthrough.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
At level 16 you can complete every quest except maybe 10-12 of them which are targeted at higher levels, so if you have 47/90, there's around 30 quests you maybe missed in towns you visited. Check the list in the post above for spoilers on where to find them.

Shinigami

I have one more question to you. I take Adaons quest (Trial and error) from beggar. Can i do Adaon's quest with other companion?

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
For Trial and Error, you need Adaon as your companion to get into the prison and to gain access to The Observatory, a dungeon where the last part of the quest takes place. Most of the enemies aren't too hard though, so at your level it shouldn't be hard, even with Adaon. Make sure to check out the wiki entry for a walkthrough if you haven't already.