Need more Faction-Specific Quests

Declan Duford

I am finding it really hard to gain access to Loreseeker archives. I seem to have wound up 1 reputation point short, somehow.

I play a Cleric, so I could use more quests for The Three, also.

Currently Level 23 and finding a lack of items to spend money on and lack of monsters made for this level (most are too weak or too strong). Maybe there could be some needy charities to give money to, like orphanages, and monasteries and convents? Or maybe books to build a library in my houses?

Great game! I am spending way too much time playing it.

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
Check out the wiki if you haven't already. You can find all the quests that give reputation with the Royal Loreseekers plus a bunch of other useful stuff. If you need reputation, do The Mathrisian Codex or Secrets of the Dead.

I'm not sure why you need more quests with The Three. There are no reputation checks with them.

You can find stronger enemies in Ark of Lothasan or Sewer of Horrors. If you really want a challenge, take down the Dimensional Parasite, beat the Lord of the Pit in Elemental Plane of Fire, beat the Void Lord, or kill the friendly minotaurs in Maze of Lamth.

As for money, you can spend 375,000 gold in the Hall of Wisdom, 50,000 on a force belt, and buy the two houses. Other than that--a thousand mana potions, a thousand circles of restoration, and a thousand summoning scrolls.

Keep in mind that every hour of playtime for you is a hundred or more hours of development. Your suggestions could be fun, but I'd rather David add the orc kingdom, continue Syllara's storyline, or complete the sequel game in Andoria. Once you've done everything--found 99 secrets, completed 90 quests, taken down all the super bosses--try Iron Man.

Argarath

Or start a new character. I finished everything with my Warrior including raising sufficient funds (425k to be exact) for Hall of Wisdom visions. There are lots of viable builds and totally different strats with the builds to explore and enjoy. I can see myself playing this game for hundreds more hours after finishing everything on one character.
After reading your post carefully again, it seems you struggle somewhere at level 23? This place is a wonderful place to seek advice in regards to builds, strats etc. Are you playing on Normal or Hard? Where are you struggling at?

Lolerescut

Your probably using the wrong build for ur cleric if urbstrugling at lvl 23 i personally defeated the whole game on lvl 18 cleric "excluding the ark" since i usaully finish ark on lvl 20 they give high xp on it there are lots of goals u can put for ur cleric such as killing all the forsaken killing unweakened undermother just dont try to kill tol please you can attack him even if you can survive his hits which obviously u cant