A question to david about the observatory

Bans1x

So i was thinking about the new update with the contraption that shows you that andoria is safe is that information gonna be useful later on? Or what, because i would love to see one of the endings where you convince that the horrors are gone from andoria and that the same threat that were the horrors would come to exiled kingdoms and that you sail away back to andoria as the horrors destroy varannar bit by bit. that ending would be maybe available to get with high requirements so people wouldnt just end the game at level 10 you know? You would have to maybe idk have high trait requirements? Just an idea i would love if you considered something like that but this is your game love the enthusiasm keep it up!

p4ran0id

Staff member
Exiled kingdoms is finished, so there won't be new content for a longer time.
Maybe it will be part of the next game, but don't await new content here, at least not for the next years

Argarath

With all the replayability option and builds, I don't think this game needs new content. I am 2/3 through my Cleric and already planning for my next run through, this time with a range DPS